Annabeth

Annabeth was curious.

Percy had been acting very, very strange in the past few days. Instead of hanging out with her, he was always muttering with Frank and Leo in a hidden corner or something. It sounded like some cliche movie about a killer boyfriend or something.

It was Friday, and the bell finally rang to signafiy dismissal to class. The seven hid in Paul's room while they teleported home.

"Percy." Annabeth said, her gray ayes glinting in the darkness. "Percy, where are you?"  Because she knew that she was not at the mansion. She knew, just knew.

"Annabeth?" Jason's confused voice asked. "Where are you? Do you know where we are?" He sounded almost scared.

"Did someone kidnap us again?" Hazel asked. "Where are you, Frank!" She called. There was no reply at all.

"Jason, I'm here." Piper's sweet voice yelled. Annabeth blindly made her way across the darkness, then suddenly pulled out her dagger as a second thought.

The knife glinted in the darkess, and she could make out the stilluohutes (Or whatever that word is- sorry, too lazy to research that word up) of Jason, Piper and Hazel.

"Where's Percy, Frank and Leo?" Annabeth muttered. "They don't seem to be here, unless... they're unconsious or kidnapped away from us?"

"We'll split apart. My sword glows, and Hazel will come with me, and Piper with you." Jason said. "I wonder how big is this room."

In the end, the four gave up and were about to meet up, when Annabeth found a door handle at the very edge. "Guys, look! A door!"

She could hear Hazel and Jason running to where her voice and light was. It was an exquisitely carved door handle, and by the way it was made, she knew it wasn't locked and that she knew it opened to the inside.

She pulled the handle, and was completely stunned at what she saw next.

You know I could end it here, to make you guys sad, but Spider Woman is back! Except for the fact I totally hate her and spiders... do you see the way they crawl, and stare at you with eight eyes? Eight eyes, and eight legs. It's creepy. So to speak. And then the way they just sit there like they're petrified and... (Okay, I didn't like the way this turned out, so I'm going to change what happens next, Okay, got it?)

She was staring at something white and bright, and a powerful presence that chilled her bones. Panting, she crashed back into the room.

"I don't ever want to know what was that." She could hear Hazel mumbling to Jason.

"We have to get out of here." Jason said, somehow managing to sound calm and composed.

"Oh gods. Something tells me Leo, Frank and Percy were involved." Annabeth said, her mind twiriling. "What set them apart unlike the rest of us?"

"They weren't popular." Piper suggested.

"That's it!" Annabeth realized. "They probably pulled some scam to make themselves even more 'likable'."

"We have to stop them before it goes out of hand." Piper said.

"Let's go." Hazel said.

"Is there another exit?" Jason asked.

"I think we're in the cellar." Annabeth said. "Of the mansion. That door we opened, maybe that's the barrier between monsters and this house, Like Camp Half-Blood."

"So... we need to go up." Piper said. "Right?"

"Yep." Annabeth smiled. "Everyone, prepare to use your swords and get out of here."

Her hands seemed to know what they were doing, and she sliced through the ceiling easily. Light began to stream everywhere.

"That's it, people!" She could hear Jason. "We're doing it!"

The light detoriated into things she could see easily. And then she recognized the place. This was the place just beyond the kitchen.

And it was completely trashed, with Percy, Frank and Leo standing in the middle of it.

The next chapter will also be Annabeth POV. And that's when things go more heated up than a Naga Bhut Jolokia, which is 400 times hotter than spicy tabasco sauce. Seriously. Don't believe it, read the encyclopedia N. Again, Naga Bhut Jolokia, also known as the Ghost Pepper, commonly found in southern regions of India-

Forgive me for reliving my traits from Minerva. Now, anyways, we will continue because I'm eviler and also more demanding- ten votes and ten comments for next chappie. I know it's still 4 comments and 6 votes, but the total added together is 10. So I'll accept it.

Great, now I sound like a teacher talking about homework, which they should really give out more these days, especially summer ones-

Okay, now I'm rambling. So I'll do one of my 'famed' discussions.

Me: My report is about Percy Jackson. I know this is foreign dialects class, but Percy Jackson is Greek.

Teacher: As long as it has a foriegn dialect in it.

Me: 这个不是Greek. 只是中文!中文和Greek很不一样的!!!

Teacher: Very good. A.

Me: (Mentally of course or else I would have gotten a trash duty) This isn't even Greek! It's Chinese! But alas, it is also a foreign dialect, So I get an A.

Okay, I admit: this is a true story that has happened, just not with me since foreign dialects is for high school and I'm going to eighth grade. Yeah.

And remember! Alyson the Evil demands 10 vomments! Okay, that just sounds like I'm going to vomit. How about commetotes? I like that. Okay, Alyson the Evil demands 10 commetotes.

THE END FOR AS OF 7/24/13.

P.S. But wait! I did some reaserch and found that the supposed Percy Jackson is actually 21 this year and Alexandra Daddario is four years younger than Harry Potter. O_O. And to suppose they're playing twelve year olds...