Special Chapter- Rachel

Okay! This is a bonus chapter, commisioned by @I_AM_A_FANGIRL , who wanted-

Wait for it: *DUN DUN DUN*... RACHEL!  (@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@! In text, :) ) So I'm just going to start taking requests left and right on whatever you want to happen. Enjoy!

Actually, wait: This is a bonus scene, not chapter, because it is uber short. I am sorry for my lack of writing, but I am the Queen of Procastination (Move over, sis. I'm more lazy than you are :P) and therefore must postpone every five seconds.

Rachel felt terrible.

She had grown close to Jason and Piper and Leo after working so hard together to help get Percy back. So when she saw Jason again, she just had to give him a hug.

And then Piper had to take it the wrong way.

She brushed the stray hair out of her face and then looked forward again. There was nobody in the empty halls, and she was glad of it. Piper was in study hall, so she could just pop in and then apologize in private.

She creeped forward, careful not to make a sound. No tile gave a groan when she stepped on it, no locker echoed her soft footsteps. She wouldn't be questioned why she was in school when she supposedly had a doctor appointment.

That's when the bell signalling third period rang. RIIIINNNNNGG!

Cursing in Ancient Greek, Rachel grabbed her books and ran to her algebra classroom. Her chance to talk to Piper had passed.

After school, Rachel tried calling several contacts, including Annabeth, Percy, and Jason, which all failed. Sighing, she gave up trying to call them and instead lowered herself into the soft plush cushion of her bed.

That's when her cell-phone started ringing. She picked it up with a jolt, realizing who it must be. She opened the phone.

"Hello, Rachel?" A female voice asked.

"Yes. Look, you know I can't date-"

"I know." Piper said.

"You do?" Rachel answered, bewildered.

"Yep. Jason told me the whole story."

"What did he tell you?"

"The Oracle's a maiden forever, and that that hug you gave him was just a friendly one." Piper answered. "And then Annabeth started going mentally retarded and started laughing, saying somthing about how cute we were together and how this was so funny."

"Oh. Don't worry, Piper. Your best friend's not going crazy." Rachel said, cracking a smile. "It was just an inside joke."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. 100%. Do you really want to know why?"

"Why?"

"It's just because I used to like Percy."

Silence. Utter silence.

"Hello?"

"I'm still here." Piper said. "It's just that it's so hard to sink in, that you of all people liked Percy..."

"Yep. Me and Annabeth used to positively hate each other. She was furious that Percy sorta liked me, and I liked him, and we were so close to getting hooked. We were like two cats competing over a dead mouse."

"Really? But... you and Annabeth... don't you like each other?"

"Regard my dead mouse comment, and then think about the fact I dumped Percy later and became the Oracle."

"Hey!" Said another voice over the phone. "First of all, we were never together, and second, I AM NOT A DEAD MOUSE!!"

"Percy, go away and stop eavsdropping!" Piper's voice sounded on the phone. She was evidently amused.

"But you called me a dead mouse!" Percy replied in a whiny tone. No Annabeth to reign him in this time. She thought, smiling.

"Just typical Percy." Rachel chuckled. "Don't worry, if you're a mouse, at least you have a bigger brain."

"Hey!"

Okay guys! This is not the last chapter. So you guys can vote who is going to narrate the next POV.

I might set Leo up with someone... Hmm...

I'm going to arrange a few dates with Leo then. Whoever comments first, second, and third will all have a chance with Machine Boy! I'll Private Message you, and then we can get this whole thing started. Don't worry, I'm not ending this, but be warned:

The rest of this story will be a whole bunch of crap *dun dun dun* *dramatic music ensues*

I'm thinking of just doing some oneshots, actually. You guys can have a vote on who you want next, and I'll do that POV.

This story is dedicated to @I_AM_A_FANGIRL to have suggested this whole thingy, but also give credit to @JessicalikesPJandHOO for threatening to kill me unless I published this chapter. Thanks, Jess.

And now, I will dramatically press the publish button. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for not having this published earlier, but I have this whole list of excuses I can write down later.

Ta to my friends from school, Paige, Jess, my wonderful sister, Cheryl, and of course, She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named-But-First-Name-Starts-With-A-'R'. Good luck finding out her identity. ( @HeroesofOlympusWrite)

I am trying to make this super long and fit two pages but dramatically failing.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Here ya go:

                          -Aly Yang