Jason

Author's Note: This little scene was written for @greatof2, who wanted some Jiper/Jasper romance. So basically I threw some in along with pie, because she likes pie. Don't judge random-acting people. :)

Jason ducked behind a locker as Kylie walked past him, chatting with her 'popular' and 'pretty' friends.

"You're a bit in a pickle, aren't you?" Someone said behind him. He jumped, then realized the person was a frizzy redhead with green eyes.

"Rachel?" Jason asked in astonishment.

"Yep. The one and only Oracle of Delphi. This was the place where me and Perce became friends, after all. I used to go here, and then I switched here again." Rachel said, smiling, her ponytail swinging. She looked like a completely different person wearing the Goode uniform and ponytail, along with no bandana tied around her head. "Jason, you've grown. Gimme a hug, there."

Jason smiled, and bear-hugged Rachel. Someone dropped their books near them with a loud thud. He looked at none other than his girlfriend Piper, staring at the duo in shock.

"Pipes?" He asked incredously. Piper ran, her face buried in her arms, running away and out of sight.

"I'm sorry, Jason." Rachel said. "I'm eternally a maiden, so I really didn't mean for that to happen."

"It wasn't your fault." Jason said, his throat tightening. "It was just a misunderstanding."

Rachel left, her ponytail going every direction, and Jason watched her leave, a lump in hs stomach.

Piper refused to even look at Jason for the day, and he couldn't bear it. She had been purposely ignoring him, but everytime he tried to talk to her, he would be stopped by either Hazel or Annabeth.

The clock read 11:34 P.M.

Yawning, Jason made his way out of bed and toward the door. It opened with a gentle creak, and he silently walked up to Piper's door and knocked.

"Hazel? Is that you?" He heard Annabeth say. Jason could hear her making her way toward the door. When she saw who it was, she tried to close, it, but Jason slipped his hand in the crack of the door. She paused.

"I want to talk to Piper." Jason said.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." ANnabeth replied, trying to shut the door without hurting his hand. Jason didn't bother fighting back, since that daughter of Athena could beat him up easily.

He struggled and eventually made his way in. "Piper, I was hugging Rachel." He said, panting.

"Rachel?" Annabeth asked. "You mean the Oracle?"

"Yep." Jason said. "She just wanted to say hello."

Piper's sobs subsided. "Are you sure?" She sniffed. 

"Yes." Jason said, trying to meet the eye of his girlfriend. "She transferred from her old school to Goode."

Annabeth giggled suddenly. "Oh, this is so funny." She said putting a hand to her chest. They both looked at her. "Sorry." SHe wheezed. "Inside joke. I'll leave you two some space."

And then she closed the door. "That was weird." Piper said, wiping her eyes on the blankets.

"Yep." Jason replied. "Since when has Annabeth been acting like that?"

"I dunno." Came his answer.

"You know, Rachel's technically a maiden forever, so I can't fall in love with her." Jason said, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry for being such a jealous girlfriend." Piper said. "It's just that I didn't-"

"Recognize her?" Jason asked. She nodded. "Rachel's sure different without her hood and bandanna. Just remember, Pipes. I will never leave you for anyone in the world, even Reyna."

"Me too, Sparky." Piper's lips turned upwards in a smile. "I'll akways be with you."

And then, as if drawn by a magnetic force, he leaned forward, and she leaned forward, and they had a long, passionate kiss.

"Lovebirds." He heard someone snicker. Looking toward the sound in alarm, he saw Leo holding a camera along with the rest of the Seven.

"How long have you been watching us?" He demanded.

"Since I left." Annabeth said with a coy smile. "Percy got the rest to come here, and now we have a... Jiper moment."

"Jasper." Percy argued, one arm around his girlfriend.

"Jiper."

"Jasper."

"Jiper's got a ring to it."

"Jasper's more fair."

"Seaweed Brain, you actually know what fair means?"

"Shut up, Wise Girl."

Piper looked at him. "WHo's moment is it- ours or theirs?"

"Let's get the camera back, then ask."

"Good idea. On the count of three... one- two- THREE!"

And then they lunged toward the camera in Leo's hand. He moved it quickly.

"Not so fast, are you, Grace?" He taunted, throwing the camera. "Frank!"

"I got it!" Said the big guy, waving the camera. "Hazel!"

Hazel caught it quickly. "Annabeth!"

Annabeth recieved it and passed it to Percy. "Seaweed Brain!"

And then Percy darted out of the room. "See ya later, Grace!"

"Jackson! Get back here!"

And he heard the others laugh as he chased Percy Jackson down the halls with Piper by his heels.

Okay, this is my first Jiper/Jasper moment that I've actually done. If you want a specific pairing, like more Percabeth or Frazel of Jiper, just contact me and I'll try.

Again, this chapter was completed for @greatof2, who commented in the last chapter and made me happy.

And now my friends, say hello to Winry Rockbell to me.

                                          -Alyson Yang