Leo

Leo didn't know how he felt about Hazel. She was cute, smart, pretty, and all those things, but she was Frank's GIRLFRIEND already. 

Finishing his Taco Bell Chicken Burrito, he lit his hand on fire and burned the wrapper to ashes. He drowsily slurped the Coca-Cola he had gotten downstairs.

 "Hey, Leo?" Piper's face appeared in the threshold as she opened the door to his room. Leo quickly hid his Coke behind his back.

"Yeah, Piper?" He asked, trying to sound innocent, as if he was and wasn't drinking Coca-Cola when he was supposed to be doing his Math homework (Stupid Algebra teachers that assigned homework on the first day of school!!!).

"Leo, I know you're drinking Coke. I heard you downstairs." Piper said. "And I came to ask you something. Jason's not the same. He's different, somehow. I don't know what, but Hazel says he told her he's been having bad dreams. But he won't tell me what he's dreaming about."

"I think he's alright." Leo said, getting off the half-charred armchair in his room. (Hephaestus was a freakin' genius).

"Leo, just help. Even Percy admitted Jason's not right. You're his best friend. What do you think happened to him?" Piper said anxiously.

Leo realized there was something wrong with Jason. He seemed more distant, more distracted. And then he realized it. "He told be his fatal flaw, once. He made me to Swear on the River Styx not to tell anybody. Gaea's using that to her advantage. And what's the square root of 225?"

"Not telling you, Leo. And NO using that caculator on your desk." Piper snatched away the said object and left the room.

Leo needed to get to work. Carrying himself off the armchair and onto the hard, wooden chair was hard, but he managed it.

"What is... um... ANNABETH!!!" He yelled, and the scary blond girl suddenly burst open his door in panic and looked inside.

"What, Leo, is there a monster or anything? Oh gods, I should have been ready for this!" She said, wringing her hands in the air.

"No, I just need tutoring in Math." Leo said. Annabeth sighed and brought another chair to the table, scooting next to him.

"I've already had to tutor Piper, Jason, Percy, and Hazel. And Frank. And since now is the time we're growing out of our dylexia, why the Hades do you need help?" She said.

"Because... um... I don't freakin' GET THIS!!" He yelled, his hair bursting on fire and threatening to set the chair off. "Oopsies."

"You don't get what the square root to 225 subtracted by the square root by the square root by 9025 is?" Annabeth scoffed. "I learned that in first grade."

"Then what is it?" Leo asked, staring at the paper. "What is the square root to 225, and what's the square root to 1025?"

"15x15=225, 25x25=625, 35x35=1225, 45x45=2025, 55x55=3025, 65x65=4225, 75x75=5625, 85x86=7225, 95x95=9025. Repeat after me."

"95-15= the answer." Leo asked. "Thanks for the answers, Annabeth." He said, giving her a hug. Annabeth paused, then hugged him back.

"You know, you really are a really annoying little brother." She said, smiling. And Leo realized that she actually was really beautiful when she was happy.

Leo finally, with help from Annabeth, finished his homework in a record twenty minutes. After giving another hug for Annabeth, he was ready to go to school and hopefully not get any detention. Except for the fact he was in the front seat in all his classes except English.

He yawned of boredom, then looked at the time. 6:45, and they hadn't ate dinner yet. Shaking his head in disapproval, he made his way downstairs and rang the dinner bell. "DINNER!!" He yelled, his stomach grumbling.

Frank, Percy, Piper and Hazel appeared, sitting on various spots in the table. And yet the empty spots of Annabeth and Jason were obviously absent.

"I'm going to check on them." Percy said, making his way upstairs. His absence made the whole scene more lonely.

"I don't feel like we're the Seven anymore." Piper said sadly. "We're breaking apart. We aren't a team anymore." And Leo had to agree with her on that one.

Percy came back down and sat on his seat. "Annabeth was sleeping on Leo's desk, and Jason's sleeping in his room. Didn't want to wake them up, but why was she in your room?" He eyed Leo sternly.

"She helped me finish my Algebraic equations. That's all." Leo said. "We have nothing going on between us because I'm single. Perfect for checking out the cute girls in school." Everybody either hid a snicker or rolled their eyes at his comment, but he ignored it. Continueing, he beamed at them. "Nobody can resist my irresistable charm. They're hopeless against it."

Piper snorted. "More like they're resistable against your hopeless charm." She said, and everybody laughed at Leo's expense.

"HEY!" He yelled,  and the mood of the empty dining room improved the slightest bit. Giving up, he laughed with the others as they pointed out more humorous things about the Seven.

Okay, Hi, demigods or clear-sighted mortals or wizards and witches from Hogwarts. I'm here to make a special announcement. *Hem Hem*

Dolores Umbridge: Hey, that's my line!

Me: Shut up. You don't belong here. Only demigods do.

Dolores Umbridge: Demigods are filthy half-breeds with near human intelligence, or mortals that think they're awesome. Show me one! I demand you, according to Decree number 65, to show me a demigod!

Me: I'm a daughter of Athena. *Points sword at her neck*

Dolores Umbridge: O_O

Me: Exactly. Now onto my announcement: Sorry Twilight fans, but demigods have conquered them all in the Battle of Hogwarts. Understand? No? Wonderful.

Bella Swan: But- but-

Me: No Buts! Buts are for saddles. Anyhow, I'm going mental. Bye!

Dolores Umbridge: See! Demigods are mental creatures that should be branded-

Me: Shut up.

Dolores Umbridge: Why should I? I'm Senior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic.

Me: I'm a demigod that can kill you.

Bella Swan: I'm married to a vampire!

Me: I can still kill you, you know.

Bella Swan: O_O