Percy

Author POV (Get it? :) )

Okay, okay, before you kill me, I plan on doing Annabeth Pov twice. And now that my characters have been settled, I will have the good parts begin. Ta-da!

If you do not understand what I am talking about, slap yourself on the head twice or click on the tingy where it shows the title and then click More Info.

I think you would prefer the latter. :) And now, Percy's brilliant plot! *Dramatic music and smoke comes filling up the page.*

Percy was rejected in Goode.

This wasn't unusual, as he had always been shoved around there. He had been a sort of scrawny kid three years ago, and people still remembered him as the loser he was.

He had to suffer and watch Alan flirt with his girlfriend shamelessly, and Frank and Jason balled their fists when they saw who was hanging with their girlfreinds.

He desperately needed to get popular. Fast. He needed a plan, which for once could not be depended on Annabeth.

So he thought one for himself, and Frank, and Leo, because he felt sorry for that Latino kid with the curly hair. He deserved a girl, too. The last three girls he had flirted with were Thalia, Reyna, and Hazel. Thalia had whacked him on the head with her bow, Reyna had almost set her automaton dogs on him, and Frank punched Leo's face. 

Sad.

It was break again, and as usual Jason was surrounded by his fan club and the girls were surrounded by Alan's gang. That left Leo and Frank and himself sitting on the sidlines.

"Listen, guys." He muttered, making sure no kids or adults were near them. "I've got a plan to make us popular..."

The end- yeh... no.

You thought I finished, didn't you. Yeah right. Tricked ya'! :P.

"Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?" Frank asked, his beefy left hand about to punch the wall. "If this fails, we'll be expelled and Hazel will never let me hear the end of this."

"But if this suceeds..." Percy trailed off, staring wistfully at his girlfriend. She scowled at some lame joke Alan cracked, and looked ready to crack his head open. No pun intended.

"You're right." Frank said, looking at Hazel. "Fine then, I agree. Leo, if you agree, this doess not mean you can have my girlfriend."

"I don't know about this. Annabeth said your plans were generally failures designed to get people killed." Leo said, pretending to be thinking.

"HEY!" Percy exclaimed, his face turning beet red.

"It's the truth, and you know it." Leo said, holding his hands up in mock surrender. "But hey, I agree to the Terms and Conditions of your plan."

"Since when did you have such a expanded vocabulary?" Frank questioned the two of them.

"Annabeth." They answered as one, flashing a grin.

"Plan 1-A, ready to function." Leo said, smiling.

Yeah, I know, it's short and blah-blah-blah. Hey, I had a ray of genius and literally wrote an essay about what I want to happen. If you want to read it, I'll post it on the last chapter. Hopefully.

It's 10:44 in the night here in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm tired, and my ego has severly inflated when I researched "alyyang123" and it showed litterally every book I had commented on. O_O.

If you must know, my little sister Shannon was severly torturing me by showing me a huge spider in her palm. Turned out it was a plastic fake, but it didn't look like it. Don't judge me for cowering in my mum's walk-in-closet.

And then I had the idea to torture Annabeth the same way Shannon tortured me (I swear that girl's trying to kill me. She's even raising a pet spider she calls, and I quote, "Cheryl's a 'Fraidy Cat." I'm going to bury her corpse one day, just wait), and then I wrote this whole extra two chapters and everything. 

5 votes and five comments for the next chapter! Thanx everybody. And make sure to say hi to Kate, @ChickensLikeFlying. Turns out chickens do like flying. I own a chicken that lays eggs. Don't judge.

Now I do this whole boring insight in my life. Do not read it if you are a fangirl of One Direction. I'm begging you, because if you like 1D and read this, my body will soon be buried.

Fangirl: I'm going to kill you!

Me: O_O. I thought I told you not to read it?

Fangirl: I'm Pandora. I am blessed with curiousity, like the curiousity of which friend will volunteer to help me dispose of your dead body.

Me: *Gulp* I think Hawaii's a fine place to be this year...

I am freaking sick of 1D fanfics.

I'm not saying some of them are horrible, except have you noticed that they all involve the heroine (or hero, in some gay cases. No offense to gay people reading this.) falling in love with some random member of 1D. Heck, I had no idea of who 1D was before I joined Wattpad. I thought Harry Styles was a clothing chain.

Now I have a extremely TMI descirption on them. Why the heck is Niall 'Boobear'? Like what the Hades? And since when did Harry Styles fall in love with Annabeth Chase? What the hell?

Look, I'm fine with regular stories of fangirls meeting Harry Styles or Louis Thompson/Tompson (Correct me if I'm wrong), but Harry Styles falling in love with a girl he only shook hands with is weird. Awkwardly weird.

I'm also pissed off by the fact when I click fanfiction, the first 1800 fanfictions are about 1D. Seriously, they should make a Real-Life-Fiction! I suggested it to Wattpad, but no answer...

On the side is this cute pic of Percy and Annabeth (Percabeth all the way! :D)

Now, my wonderful friends from Terabithia, let's grieve for Jesse and say hi to Tanaquil and Tanakil from Red Unicorn. Ta-ta!

              -Alyson Yang, daughter of Minerva who's probably going to find angry fans of 1D at her front door any minute.