Leo the boss and failed date(s) #2

Hello. This is basically all the failed tries that Leo the Boss has made. I'm sorry, it's horrible (and very short), but I've been busy with homework (yes, seventh grade is EVIL).

   Anyways, let the writing games begin! (10 failures :P)

#1 ____________________________________

   "Hey, Kylie. This is Leo." Leo said over the phone. He was getting desperate now.

   He. Needed. A. Freakin' (Sorry for bad language). Girlfriend.

   "What?" The girl snapped from the other side of the phone. "I'm busy now. Leave me alone. Unless Jason's with you?"

   "Er... no." He said awkwardly.

   "Bye then, loser." 

#2 _____________________________________

   "Hey Marianne. This is Leo." He tried again.

   "Heyy, Leo." She said from the other side of the phone. "Is Jason with you? Or Percy? Or Frank is fine, too, look at all that muscle! ^-^"

   Even Frank is before me?? Leo thought downcastedly. "Uh... no?"

   There was a click, and the phone call ended.

#3 ______________________________________

   Demigod friends next. He thought.

   "Hi Katie." He said into the reciever."

   "Hi Leo." Katie said back. "Guess what? Travis asked me out!!"

#4 ______________________________________

   "Hi Lou Ellen. Are you free?"

   "No. Unless you want to be a guinea pig, hang up right now."

#5 ______________________________________

   "Nyssa? Could you come over and pose as my fake girlfriend?"

   "Sorry, but I am currently busy. Please leave a message or call my boyfriend Will's number at 1-335-341-1434."

#6 ______________________________________

   The cute blondie was on the street, smelling some flowers. Leo carefully approached her.

   "Hello?" He asked.

   She stared at him before running away screaming rape.

#7 _______________________________________

   "Annabeth will not pose as your fake girlfriend." Percy growled, punching the wall.

   "Percy, just improve his ego a bit. The poor boy's all lonely." Annabeth argued.

   "Fine. One night, and then stay away from her." Percy glared at Leo.

***

   The waiter stared at Annabeth in her dress (which Leo thought made her look hot) and Leo in his oily rags.

   "Monsiuer, your outfit is uncoordinated." He sniffed. "Please find another place."

   The Chinese takeout resteraunt at the mall they found was unsatisfactory too. The teenager boys huddled there kept on hitting on Annabeth. Finally, harassed and upset, they left for the fast food chain near the mansion.