chapter 12

Y/n's P.O.V

We were supposed to fly back to Berk. But, being the stubborn Vikings we are, we chose not to. We were waiting on a glacier for Stoick and Gobber to come back with Hiccup.

"I don't like it. They should've been back with Hiccup by now" Astrid said.

"I don't like it either. Eret, Son of Eret was the man of my dreams. My everything!" Ruff  groaned.

"But, baby, I grew facial hair for you" Snotlout said rubbing his finger on his chin.

"Me, too" Fishlegs copied earning a glare from Snotlout. I let out a sigh of disappointment and rolled my eyes, before turning to face Astrid who was already giving me an expectant look.

"What if Drago shot them down? What if they need our help? We have to find them" I suggested standing up.

"Wait, wait, what? But Stoick said..." Fishlegs said unsure.

"It doesn't matter what he said if they've all been captured! Come on!" Astrid said. Everyone mounted their dragons and we flew into the air.

We flew around until we saw Eret's boat floating in the ice. We descended near them

"Do we go back?" Ug asked

"We've nowhere to go, nothing to sell, and no heads to call our own! If we don't turn up with dragons, and fast--" Eret ranted until Stormfly dived and snatches him.

"Be careful what you wish for!" She shouted.

"Eret, Son of Eret!" Ug, one of his men shouted in the distance.

"What is this?!" He shouted

"A kidnapping!" I stated flying next to Stormfly.

"Yay! Can he ride with me? Can he? Can he?" Ruffnut asked holding onto Eret's legs.

"Ugh!" Tuffnut groaned disgusted before turning the dragon away.

"You're gonna show us the way to Drago" I demanded, pointing at him with a threatening stare.

"And help Dragon Riders sneak into Drago's camp? Just kill me now!" He said. Astrid and I looked at each other and smirked.

"That can be arranged. Stormfly, drop it!" Stormfly released Eret from her claws and he started to fall towards the sea. The man's screams echoing around us.

"Good girl! Stormfly, fetch!" Astrid said patting Stormfly's head.

"All right! okay! I'll take you to Drago!" Eret shouted. Stormfly dived down and caught him. She flew back up towards us

"Ha, works every time" Astrid said cracking her knuckles and leaning against her saddle.

We arrive in Drago's camp. Eret tries to run off, but Stormfly lands on top of Eret.

"Agghh! Okay! Look, I got you here, now get this thing off me!" Eret' shouted as we got off our dragons. I grabbed my axe, before jumping off Spikeshot. I twirled my axe around, staring down at Eret who stared back with a weary glance. I let out a small hum before breaking my stare, turning towards the rest of thee group.

"Never take a toy from a dragon. Don't you know anything?" Astrid said towards Eret.

"Gah! Why does this keep happening to me?" He complained. We crawled and looked over an ice wall that was formed. The are loads of boats and in the water there is a lot of bubble bubbling.

"What's down there?" I asked looking towards Fishlegs.

"Large diameter bubbles, massive lungs, cold water deep dweller, I'm thinking class five leviathan. Maybe six" he said fiddling with his cards. I heard a shooting noise. I looked behind and saw Drago's guards shooting the dragons

"Meatlug! What's wrong, girl?" Fishlegs said running towards her.

"Don't move!" One said. Fishlegs put his hands up releasing all of his cards.

***

"Drago! Get off me! Ha-ha, always great to see you, my friend! Keeping warm up here? Well, as you can see, I'm here right on time with a new batch of dragons, just like I promised" eret said. We were now on the boat all chained up as well as the dragons. Hookfang wakes up.

"Watch out! He's waking up! Keep him steady!" One soldier said

"Give me some backup here!" Another one said pulling the ropes.

"Watch out!" The first one said

"Drop the ropes" a man shouted. I looked up and saw a tall man trapped in a cloak made of dragon skin, I guessed that it was Drago.

Drago starts to scream, swinging his bull hook. Hookfang lowers his head to the ground and Drago steps on his snout.

"Hookfang!" Snotlout shouted

"Hey!" Ruffnut said

"What are you doing?" I shouted

"You belong to me now" Drago said towards Hookfang.

"And as an added bonus, I also caught you their riders. No extra charge" Eret said.

"What?! Are you kidding me?!" Astrid shouted. I should've sliced him up when I had the chance.

"Ah, but you were so perfect!" Ruffnut groaned.

"Turns out, there's a whole bunch of them out there. They--" he started but got cut off by Drago grabbing his neck.

"How many?" Drago asked

"Drago doesn't have them after all" Astrid muttered

"how many?!" Drago asked louder

"Hundreds! A whole island full!" Astrid explained. I quickly looked at her, violently shaking my head at her.

"I wouldn't worry about it. My men are hunting them down as we speak. They won't know where you're hiding. I promise you that" he said

"Oh, yes they will! They know we're missing and they have tracking dragons. If you so much as touch us, Hiccup is gonna kick--" I said. Drago dropped Eret.

"Hiccup?" Dragon asked

"He's not a problem. Really. Trust me" Eret said weakly.

"He's only the son of Stoick the Vast... his heir to the throne of Berk... and the greatest Dragon Master this world has ever seen!" Astrid said

"Dragon Master? I alone control the dragons!" Drago stated.

"Nope. Mhmm" Tuffnut said. I let out a small laugh, as Drago's face contorted in aggravation. 

"Sorry!" Fishlegs shouted

"And unless you let us go, right now, he will blast through here on his Night Fury and blow your entire fleet of ships to splinters!" Astrid threatened.

"Then they'll be crying like babies!" Ruffnut continued.

"Funny and beautiful" Snotlout said

"Good one, babe!" Fishlegs said

"Yeah. Like babies. They always cry. Real tiny ones..." Tuffnut said

"First there was one rider. And now all of Berk. And you lead them to me" Drago shouted grabbing Eret and throwing him across the dock.

"Drago!" Eret shouted

"Stop all preparations! We must attack the dragons rider's nest at once! We will take down their alpha... and then we will take berk!" Drago shouted. I threw my head back and let out a groan, before looking at Eret, giving him a glare.

"Drago!" Eret shouted again.

"And get rid of him" Drago said towards Eret.

"Oh, Drago please..." He pleaded. I smirked as the traitor faces his poetic justice.

One of Drago's men throws a weapon at Eret. Stormfly protects Eret from weapons. Stormfly gets tranquilized.

"Stormfly. No!" Astrid shouted. Eret looked amazed that Stormfly saved his life.