chapter 21

Y/n's P.O.V

Once Fishlegs was asleep, I snuck out of my bed. Went downstairs and creeped up to meatlug and spike shot. I did my best not to wake meatlug.

I woke spike shot and climbed onto the saddle. He shot into the sky and dived back down to a lower level. We flew between houses.

Once the mountain was close enough we dived upwards towards the top. I saw barf and belch already there. I landed on the perch that he was on.

I jumped off spike shot and walked over to tuff and sat next to him with our legs dangling off the edge.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" he replied looking happier than before. It was really cold up here, it was high up and it was windy. I shivered.

"You cold?" Tuff asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah...a bit" I said. He moved closer to me and put his arm around me. I was not used to this, but I got used to it.

"I want to show you something" he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Follow me" he said.

He got up and walked over to barf and belch. I got up and climbed onto spike shot.

We flew into the air.going upwards and through the clouds. The early sun was peeking through making the clouds orange and pink. It was beautiful. The most beautiful thing I've seen.

Tuff suddenly dived down through the clouds. I followed, diving down. We skimmed across the water. Admiring the rising sun.

I could see the scauldrons waking up and jumping out of the water. The thunderdrums jumped in and out of the water.

"Let's go back, everyone should be waking up now" tuff said. I nodded.

We turned back flying across the water. We saw the island come back into view. We landed back on the island. We jumped off our dragons. Tuff walked over to me.

"Sorry if it wasn't a good first date, as you could imagine, I'm not good at romance" he said.

"Tuff. It's fine, I loved it. Thank you" I said kissing him on the cheek. His face went bright red, I giggled at his reaction.

"Well...see ya" he said before running off awkwardly.

I climbed onto spike shot and flew back to the house before fishlegs found out I was gone. He can be a very over protective brother, even though it might not seen that. Ever since last week, when I was almost killed, he became insanely over protective.

I jumped off spike shot. And walked up to the door, at that moment fishlegs walked out the door, when he saw me, he looked confused.

"Where were you?" He asked

"Me?" I asked pointing to myself.

"Yes.you.where were you" he asked

"Erm...nowhere" I said.

He looked at me unsure, but soon brushed it off. He walked over to meatlug and climbed into her.

"I'm going to help Gothi with some work, wanna come?" He asked. Errrr...nope!

"Nah...I'm fine" I said

"Okay...just be careful, stay with spike shot and don't go to any other islands without me knowing" he said before flying off. See what I was talking about. Over protective.

--------

Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating for so long, I kinda forgot and lost track of time D:

I won't be able to update tomorrow cause I have school. Yes, where I live (UAE) we have school on Sunday. I also have guitar lessons,so that'll take up time, on Monday I'm rehearsing a play and the performance is nearing so I can't on that day. But I'll try my best to update throughout the week.

And I'm sorry that it was such a short chapter, I didn't want the other events that would happen in the next chapter to be in this one, because it'd mess up (kind of) the chapter.

Soooo I'll try and update as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading.

XXX

- Thea