Chapter 25

Y/n's P.O.V

I didn't get that much sleep that night. I was thinking about tuff. What's wrong with him, I know there's something up, I've known him all my life, I can tell if he's okay or not.

When the sun started to rise I realized there was no point in trying to sleep. I crept past fishlegs and walked out the house. I sat in the edge of a cliff, outside my house and watched the horizon. It cleared my mind, whenever I'm stressed or upset. I heard the door open, it was fishlegs.

"oh no, Whats wrong with you now?" he knows I do this whenever in upset.
I didn't answer him. I just faced the horizon again.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I said that night. I was just shocked... Please forgive me, you're the only thing i have left and I want to make sure my sister doesn't get hurt. Please y/n"he pleaded. I sighed. I guess he's right.

"I forgive you"I said. He smiled and side hugged me then moved away.

"Whats wrong"he asked.

"nothing. Just clearing my mind, didn't get much sleep last night"I said. I could tell he wasn't convinced, but stayed silent.

"okay. Just come to me if you need to talk. Come in, let's get some breakfast"he said. I nodded before walking with him to the hall. The gang and Einar was there. I sat next to snotlout. Ignoring all of his comments.
Once everyone started to leave, I got up and walked with them, keeping my distance from tuff. I don't know if he wants us to carry on or not, but I'm keeping my distance for a while just in case.

I walked over to spikeshot and petted him.

"hey y/n. Wanna carry in training? " I heard Einar ask, I turned to face him.

"yeah, okay"I said. He looked at me.

"are you okay? You seem a bit down" he asked.

"I'm fine"I said before getting on spikeshot, he got in death metal and we flew to the arena where the training started.

Tuff's P.O.V

I regret snapping at y/n last night. I just could say I was jealous, she'd think I'm crazy and leave me anyway.

I sat down in the hall and everyone started to sit down. Einar started to talk to me, he's okay, I guess. I still don't like him though.

Y/n and fishlegs walked in, she sat next to snotlout who flirted with her, like always. I've gotten used to him, but Einar is something completely different. He's probably gonna use y/n to get power of a dragon and probably kill us or something.

Talking of y/n, she looked really tired. I don't think she slept at all. She didn't even talk, she just zoned out. Guess who's fault that is? I'm a terrible person.

When everyone was finished, we walked out, y/n kept her distance from me. I fucked up. I looked at her talking to Astrid. Ruff noticed and when y/n was gone, she pulled me aside.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

"I've fucked up"I said.

"what do you mean?" she asked.

"you know I'm jealous of Einar, well, she noticed something was wrong with me yesterday and asked and I snapped at her. Now she's not talking to me"I said. She shook her head at me. Then punched me in the face.

"idiot"she huffed and walked off.

I walked to my little place and thought of what to do. Should I apologize, if she would even talk to me. She probably doesn't want to talk to me, she probably wants to break up with me and go out with Einar, if she's not doing that already. They probably are already going out, that might be why she didn't talk to me yesterday until dark.