Chapter 23

Y/n's P.O.V

I haven't talked to fishlegs since last night, I'm not planning on until he apologises for the words he said to me.

I'm not sure how ruff feels about us. She hasn't talked to me yet, she probably just feels kinda awkward.

"y/n! Look out for any bolas!"hiccup said. I awoke from my daze and nodded. I dodged any bolas that were being thrown at us.

We landed on the island and we grabbed our weapons. The dragons stayed put.

We followed hiccup. He wants to sort things out with daguar. I think he's talking about the conflict between them. We had our weapons because, its daguar... Who knows what could happen.

"ahhh.. Hiccup... Long time no see"daguar said sounding like a teenage girl talking to someone she hates.

"we need to sort things out"hiccup said. Daguar held onto the top of his sword, not pulling it out.. But he was thinking about it. My hands started to sweat, I also at dropped my axe.

"daguar... I don't want to fight,  I just want to talk" hiccup said calmly. Daguar chuckled.

"oh hiccup... There is no talking"daguar said laughing like the maniac he is.

"we are not going to fight" hiccup said sternly.

"well too bad!"daguar said before whipping out his sword,  not even 10 seconds later,  they were fighting. I looked around and saw some guards aiming their crossbows at us.

"this is not part of the plan"snot out said.

"no shit Sherlock" I said earning a flirtatious glare from him,  I rolled my eyes.

"you love me, really" he said.

"keep dreaming" I said.

Astrid started to run off somewhere, I decided to follow her. Soon the rest of the gang (except hiccup ) were wondering around the place.

Until, we got to a dead end.  And then got surrounded by guards.

"well...were screwed" fishlegs said.

"wow.. You're so helpful... Thank Thor your with us" I said sarcastically. The twins sniggered.

Before we knew it, we were cuffed up.    We were thrown on the ground.

"its dragon all over again"snot out said.

"yeah... But hopefully not as bad"Astrid said.

"aaaaaghhh"a sudden scream filled the air.

"what was that?"I asked managing to stand up.

The sound of a sword hitting the ground was heard.

I saw hiccup standing up in front of daguar who was lying on the ground. Did he cut his arm off or something?

Then I saw a about of blood and an arm. Oh, he did..

Just as I was going to walk over there, I felt someone grab me, it was a guard.

"you're not meant to be here"he said.

"what are you gonna do about it, lock me up?" I said

"no" he said.  What?

He got out a key and unlocked my cuffs. Once my arms were free I rubbed my wrists from the weight of t he metal cuffs.

"why did you do that" I asked. He shrugged

"cause I wanted to... Now I'd go, before someone sees you" he said

"only if you free my friends" I said motioning towards the group. He huffed

"fine...  But I'd get the hell out.. Fast... Don't wanna die young do yeh? " he said.

Tuff"s P.O.V

Y/n stood up and walked away. Were is she going???

She's not spoken to me once today. Is she trying to avoid me, did fishlegs say something?

I then saw a guard creep up on her. He pulled her back then started talking to her. What is he doing?

He then started unlocking her cuffs. I looked at the guard,  he looked at her. I know that look... No wonder he incurred her. They walked over to us.

He started to uncuff everyone. Once everyone was free we grabbed our weapons.

"well, I gotta get back to work. I'd hide before someone sees you guys" he said looking at y/n.

"thanks"she said smiling, he smiled back.

"any time"he said and winked at her. Do that again, I dare you.

"why did you free us?" Astrid said.

"I hate it here, I wanted to help you guys"he smiled.

"well, you could come back to Berk with us. If you have tree it here that much"Astrid said. Sometimes I really hate her.

"are you sure. I didn't want to be a bother to you guys" he said awkwardly. Don't worry, you already have.

"nah,  its fine"Astrid said.

"well.. Okay"he said. Someone kill me.

"okay, let's get going" snotlout said.

"err guys.... Hiccup is still over there"I said.

"I'll go get him... You guys go, we'll catch up"Astrid said.

"are you sure?" y/n asked

"yeah. Now go"she said before running towards hiccup.

We walked to where we landed. The dragons started growling at the guard. I'd do the same if I where a dragon, I wonder what its like being a dragon.

"erm... I don't  think they like me" he said. yeah... I wonder why

"its fine. Just do what I say"y/n said.

".. Okay.."he said.  She instructed him and he moved his hand towards spikeshot's nose. He growled at him. I like her dragon.

"oh.. Right.. Sorry,  he's not normally like this.. "she apologized.

"its fine" he said

She climbed on to spike shot's saddle as well as everyone else.  It was just the guard who was on the ground.

"get on"y/n said. He is not flying with her

"are you sure?" he asked

"yeah. Now climb up"she said. The guard hesitated before climbing onto the dragon.

We all flew into the air. I kept looking at y/n and the guard,  he was holding onto her. I shouldn't be jealous, I don't think I should be anyway, I don't think y/n would dump or cheat on me, well... I hope she doesn't.

"you alright? You look pissed, like, really pissed"ruff said.

"I'm fine" I said looking at y/n again. Ruff saw me looking at her.

"don't worry... Nothing will happen, she's not gonna leave you"ruff said.

"what if he tries something"I said

"I don't think she would let him,  she's got you.  She really likes you,  I can see it whenever she looks at you, her eyes sparkle. She won't leave you"ruff said.  I'm surprised that she's alright with y/n and I dating,  I thought she'd freak out like fishless did.

I haven't talked to fishless yet, I'm not planning on either. He doesn't really need to talk to me about us, we don't need his permission, we can do what we want, we're almost adults. He needs to calm himself down and stop being overprotective.

"do you know why y/n's been ignoring me?" I asked her.

"she's been ignoring you?"she asked kinda shocked.

"yeah... She hasn't talked to me all day and she hasn't even looked at me.. "I said.

"that's weird. I think she's just been busy, she'll probably talk to you later"ruff said.

"yeah.... I hope so"I said looking back at her.