Chapter 31: Let's talk about Graduating ..

A month on ...

Kevin

"Yo Knox wassup mayne" I spudded Knox as he walked through the door. "Where Danny at?" I asked throwing myself on one of my couch, picking back up my controller.

"His spending the weekend at my Aunt's" Knox sighed sitting down with a water bottle.

"Wassup brah? you looking stressed" I asked as I waited for my mission to load.

"Shit nothing a nigga can't handle" he waved off grabbing my second controller.

"You sure mah nigga"

"Yh I'm dope" he reassured me, "But shit guess who swung by mine this morning?" Knox spoke up again.

"Who nigga?" I asked not taking my eyes of the screen.

"Your pops"

"Oh" I replied uninterested.

"So you knew he was back in town?"

"Yep he ambushed me and Dee in court talkin about he wants to see his son and shit" I shrugged remembering what went down like 2 months ago.

"Damn that nigga ain't got no chill" Knox chuckled.

"Believe that nigga...shit I was just looking 'round like where your son at nigga?" I laughed before Knox joined me.

"Brah fuck that! You ain't got no chill nigga" he stated moments later. "Yo but you know if his back then your moms bound to contact you soon"

My jaws suddenly clenched at the mention of my moms. "she can try" I bitterly spat then changed the subject away from her. "What he say to you anyway" I asked curiously. Shit I ain't know why dude's going around announcing his presence to my homies.

"He was just asking how you were doing and shit-but wait you said that Deena was wit you..so does she know?" Knox asked sitting up.

"Nah nigga I ain't tell her nothing"

"So she ain't ask you no questions after your pops showed up" Knox pressed on.

"Brah what do you think" I chuckled, "but I ain't tell her nothing though" I continued, appreciating the fact that Dee wasn't really that pushy.

"you know you goin have to start talking sooner or later" Knox sighed sitting back eyes glued to the TV with his controller in hand.

"Nah fuck that...she ain't finna understand and she probably goin make me speak to them again-knowing her" I explained already guessing how Dee finna react to the situation. Shit me and Deena are from completely different walks of life-She was raised by both her parents in a 'normal family', and I wasn't even raised by 1, so I know she ain't finna get it.

"Aight I hear that my nigga"

"Aight now let's move on to better shit" I smirked, " my nigga's 19th birthday yall" I announced dapping him.

"Yo we turnt the fuck up y'all" Knox cheesed throwing himself back on the couch.

"Believe that! But yo who was that light skinned girl you were with all night nigga" I asked, "Shorty kinda look familiar" I added.

"Dafuq she does nigga! That's the stripper from The Spot in Atlanta ma nigga"

"Shit brah! Say swear and what did you hit?" I asked eyeing him.

"Wha you think brah?!" Knox smirked.

"My nigga!" I chuckled spudding him.