Chapter 21: The Game Catching Up to You

Ziggy

"Don't even know what I'm going to say to him, ain't seen him in 2 years..." I sighed looking at Jordyn through the screen of my iPad placed on the night stand.

"You missed him? Only got 3 months left, stay outta trouble. all that good shit" J joked at my nerves. I don't even know if Shak's going to see me, it has been 2 years.

"Yeah but why now? When he got 3 months left" I said getting up from my bed to get dressed.

"Umm .. Ziggy are you just gonna get dressed in front of the camera like that." Jordyn laughed entering a store walking around with her phone still facing her.

"It's all yours bae" I winked slipping on a short sleeved printed shirt along with my chino shorts and J's. "Why you gone quiet bae?" I laughed brushing my hair as I kneeled to the camera.

"Nothing" She replied as I wiggled my brows at her she laughed acting like I ain't see her watching me. "Just deciding which drink to buy" she pouted shaking the bottle of pink lemonade to the camera.

"I'm jealous, sometimes I think you'd choose pink lemonade over my ass" I joked taking the iPad to the next room and into the kitchen to wait for Jamal.

"Hmm well your thoughts are correct" J teased smirking through the screen.

"When I get back we'll see about that" I teased back pulling out my phone to check my messages.

"Hmmm" she dismissed paying for her drink and leaving the store.

"The boys know where Lay at now right?" I asked concerned cause ain't nobody been keeping me updated.

"Uhh .. Yah, they going to get her tonight."

"Finally, I hope she good .. I know you & Deena been worried but ain't no reason to get involved. I want y'all to stay away fo'real fo'real."

"Ziggy don't worry-" What J was saying cut off soon as I read another dumbass text from Chanel.

ThisBitch: Looks like your princess ain't all that sweet, you don't know her like you think you do & you don't want her to know what your really like. - Chanel xo

This shit getting stupid, I ain't got time for this. I locked off my phone trying not to think about Chanel.

"Ziggy?" Jordyn shook me back into reality. "Did you even hear anything I said?"

"Sum bout not worrying" I spoke giving her an apologetic look.

"Just focus on you and your bro and being safe, okay?"

"I got you baby girl" I smiled just as I heard Jamal come out his room.

"Nigga! If I tell you bout last night, Nigga!" Jamal shouted from the room he was in.

Kevin

12:04

My eyes shot opened as my bedroom door open. "Dafuq?!" I shouted alert pulling out my revolver from underneath my pillow.

My curtains were suddenly pulled open, blinding me with sunlight.

"Kevin!" A familiar voice shouted approaching my bed. I groaned and quickly put the gun back before they saw.

"Aunt Sheila what you doing here?" I asked annoyed as fuck, shit a nigga just wanna sleep.

"Your dad is coming to visit today or have you forgotten?"

I kissed my teeth and pulled the covers over my head. Fuck my dad I ain't even wanna see him. That nigga didn't do nothing good for me & my moms so I ain't got shit to say to him.