Chapter 3: Drop it low

~Jordyn~

Turns out Ziggy and Deon play ball which I think is pretty cool so at least I have people to kick it with but I need some girl friends these boys gonna drive me crazy and girls keep mugging when they see me with them, might have to fix some faces. 

I walked out of the changing room to the dance floor wearing my grey tracks, my black top and black vans. I really didn't care I just wanted to get to it, I walked out to see most of these girl wearing booty shorts and crop tops, wow. It's just dance hardly wearing any damn clothes. I just rolled my eyes and sat down waiting for the teacher. 

"I bet I can guess why your rolling your eyes" My heart jumped until I realized it was just Layla. She laughed at me.

"Don't be scaring me like that but go on" 

"These girls hardly be wearing clothes" We both burst out laughing. So you know Layla wasn't being a hypocrite she was wearing a cream loose fit vest top and legging and cream vans. Our laughter was short lived when our dance instructor came in, he looked about 30 and he was well built and dark-skinned. Then I remembered I had to do a dance solo today as part of joining the class, I was kinda nervous, I usually dance alone it was a way of releasing my energy after my dad left and I just always enjoyed it that's how I met one of my good friends, Travis, by far one of the best dancers and ballers I've met we use to practice dance every Saturday until he moved away to pursue basketball. 

"Jordyn, your up!" Our dance teacher announced. I was doing my dance to Drop it low. I walked to the front of the class, my back to the mirror and could feel everyone's stare I just remembered the things that people have told me about my dancing and replayed them in my head.

Some are just born to dance, like you.

I always had a quote for everything. Now the music started and I started, my dance went on for about a minute. (Dance routine in MM).  When I was done, I sat down, I couldn't really read everyone's facial expression.  We all had to get up and learn about 3 dance moves which was exhausting we kept going over it and changing formations. I'm starting to think some of these girl joined just so they could do some twerking shit in front of boys because the way they were unnecessarily backing it up had me and Layla on the floor laughing.

"Class, I want each of you to prepare a dance peice for next week that uses at least 2 moves I've taught you and presentit next week. Be ready"

It was now lunch time and I was looking for Layla who I was suppossed to be meeting in the lunch hall. This chick got me looking confused. 

"Hey Jordyn, can I talk to you quickly?" Leslie has been acting fake to me ever since the hallway, like we friends. I need to find out whats up and quickly.

"Yeah?" I said as I sat down at her clique's table facing her and her friends either side of her. I didn't know their names but didn't bother to learn them.

"I'm throwing a party at my house on saturday, you gonna be there?" 

"Urm .. sure" I said now more confused.

"Jordyn!" Saved by Layla's loud ass. I immediatly left without saying bye and sat with Layla, Deon, Kevin and Ziggy. "what were you doing there?"

"Being invited to Leslie's party apparently"

"She invited you, ever since you got here she been all over everything you do" Kevin said surprised.

"Really?" I laughed " I just don't pay attention"

"She been all like, oh so she think she can dance now, Oh she think she got all the boys now blah blah blah" Layla mocked. The whole table errupted in laughter and everyone glanced our way causing us to laugh louder. 

Me and Layla were in fashion which was our last class and we were working on some designs for our project that we were doing together. We were sitting at our table at the back when I got a text from Ziggy.

ZiggyBoo: Wanna hang out again after school?

SexyJ: Yeah sure

ZiggyBoo: I got bball practice, so you wanna come watch? Then I'll drive you to mine ;)

SexyJ: Sure but don't be winking like shit gonna happen, It's creepy!

ZiggyBoo: Talk later J

~Ziggy~

Leslie(MM) been bothering me ever since this geography class started. I just had to pull up my phone and text Jordyn, then she sarted looking over at my phone again so I just shut it off.

"Ziggy, you wanna come over to mine?" Leslie asked tracing the tattoo's on my arm, why the teacher put me her I will never know. Not like Leslie ugly she's just been with every guy on the basketball team, I'm scared to catch something. 

"Urm, I'm kinda busy"

"Then text me when you got time" She said and handed me a peice of paper with her number on it then the bell rang. 

Basketball practice was intense I couldn't wait to just kick it with Jordyn. I saw her waiting by the car park as she said bye to Layla. I went up behind her and picked her up. 

"Omg! Put me down" She laughed. I carried her over to my car and opened thedoor for her.

"Aww, thanks" She laughed. Damn I love that laugh.

"So what you wanna do?" I said unlocking the door to my house.

"I don't know, you brought me here" She shrugged and sat down on my couch. "You live here by yourself?"

"Yup!" I said popping the P. I turned on the Tv and put it Big momma's house 3. I've watched it like a million times but it's hilarious. I put my arms around Jordyn's waist and pulled her onto my lap. I bit my lip and she blushed and covered her cheeks with her hands.

"Don't hide your beautiful face ma" I lifted her face with my finger and let her curls fall back revealing her face.

"How many girl you said that to?" 

"Just you" I leaned in for a kiss and then my phone started ringing. Damn!

"Aren't you going to get that, might be a hoe of yours" Jordyn whispered, her lips were so close to mine I just wanted to taste them but my phone wouldn't stop. I picked it up and took the phone call to the hall. It was Deon saying we gotta meet at the trap urgently.

"I'm really sorry but I gotta go, I'll drop you home" 

"No problem" Jordyn smiled at me. No questions asked. I was beginning to like her.

-------------

*Leslie in MM*

COMMENT

WHAT YOU THINK?

IDEAS? PM ME

JUST COMMENT NO MATTER HOW SHORT. I'D APPRECIATE IT.