Chapter 1: Spanish Class

Copyright © ImperfectVibes. 2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any way without the authors expressed consent.

Jordyn

Chapter 1: Spanish Class

"BEEP! BEEP!" I was rudely awoken from my deep sleep to the sound of my annoying ass phone alarm. Just 5 more minutes? I checked the time it was 7:00. Ugh, might as well get it over with. I got up and looked around my room, I could get use to this. I had nice cream walls that were splattered with different colored paint and a hot pink ceiling which matched my bed set, window curtains and lamp. I walked over to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing.

When I stepped out I walked into my wardrobe. Yeah thats right, walked into it, I had a walk in closet! I picked out my outfit.(Outfit in MM) I'm majoring in Fashion and perfroming arts so I gotta make sure I was swagged especially on my first day. I got dressed and looked in the mirror above my dresser to start on my hair. It was damp so I used some curl moisturizer and used some edge control for my edges, gve my self an middle parting and watched my hair fall past my shoulders. Put on a lil' eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. It was now 8 and school start at 8:30, Oh well. I never miss my breakfast.

"Buenos dias, ma" I said to my mum.

"Bueno dias, you ready for your first day?" My mum asked as I poured milk onto my cheerios and added sugar.

"Yeah more than ready."

"Good and remember always keep ya head up, don't let anything or anyone bring ya down" she said "And watch it with the way you pouring thatt sugar" We laughed. I loved my mum, she understood me and is hella chill. I think its because she had me at 18 so she was young and reckless considering she dated my dad, a dope king. A few minutes later and I was done, I kissed my mum on the cheek and grabbed my phone and my louis Vuitton satchel backpack from my room.

(A/N: Google the LV bag, my friend has it, its soo nice)

"Bye momma" I shouted as I opened the door to leave.

"Bye!" She shouted back. "And stop shouting in my damn house!" I just laughed and jumped into my Bmw 114i. My dad actually bought me this it was sent here about a month ago when we moved here it had a note saying it was from him, he must hve people watching us. Kinda creepy if you ask me, I wished I could see him again but heck I got a car from him. My car had a flat tire, really! I didnt have time to pump it back so I decided to walk today, I pulled out my headphones and started listen to some Kendrick Lamar as I walked through my estate to the sidewalk.

"Now I done grew up

Round some people living their life in bottles

Granddaddy had the golden flaskBack stroke every day in Chicago

Some people like the way it feelsSome people wanna kill their sorrows

Some people wanna fit in with the popular, That was my problem

I was in the dark room, loud tunes, looking to make a vow soon

That I'mma get fucked up, fillin' up my cup. I see the crowd mood

Changing by the minute and the record on repeat

Took a sip, then another sip, then somebody said to me"

The rap part was my favourite part. I can spit bars aswell. I get in the zone and everything.

"Nigga why you babysittin only 2 or 3 shots?

I'mma show you how to turn it up a notch

First you get a swimming pool full of liquor, then you dive in it

Pool full of liquor, then you dive in it

I wave a few bottles, then I watch em all flock

All the girls wanna play Baywatch

I got a swimming pool full of liquor and they dive in it

Pool full of liquor I'mma dive in it" I turned to see this cute, deep dimpled boy rapping along with me. I just burst out laughing I can't believe he just heard me.

"Oh my gosh, How long you been there?" I say hiding my face.

"Long enough, whats your name? I'm Deon" He says smirking at me. "You new round here, i aint seen you around"

"I'm Jordyn" I say with a smile. "I just moved here last month"

"Maybe we can chill next time I see you, but I gotta go" he said stopping at a house which was real nice actually.

"IF I see you again"

"Oh you will" and with a wink he went through the gates. Funny guy. I checked my phone for the time and it was 8:20 and I was just walking through the school gates. I put my headphones away and my phone in my pocket. When I lifted my head up I noticed I was getting stares and a few mugs. I just carried on and got my schedule from the office and walked to my class. I knew I was late. Damn. I walked in and everyone looked my way. Oh I had spanish by the way, should be a breeze considering I speak Spanish. I walked in and everyone looked my way.

"Oh hello, you are?" Wow was she jolly!

"Jordyn .. Jordyn Monroe"

"Class! This is Jordyn Monroe" she said getting the class paying more attention to me now.

"Isn't Jordyn a guy's name .." First day .. a bitch wanna try me.

I gave her a hard stare and she stopped giggling with her friends. "Obviously not" I went to the back which was the last available seat and the boy got his feet all resting on my chair and shit.

"Excuse me" He looked up at me and smirked. Damn.

"Sorry about that" he dusted of the chair for me.

"You will be" I mumbled not really noticing he heard or that I said it.

"Damn ma .. grumpy much?" I looked at him and noticed he was just joking with me. "Im just kidding" He laughed.

"Sorry .. First day and a bitch wanna try me" I laughed looking towards the girl sorry I meant bitch that was talking about my name earlier. When we both looked at her she looked at us and mugged me, me!

"I'm Ziggy, thats Leslie, don't pay attention to her she likes to think she runs the school" I laughed at the fact she thinks she runs the school.

"Nice name" I actually liked it, quite unique. "Why she keep looking here?" i asked

"Jordyn? Como estas?" The teacher wasn't so jolly anymore. She was waiting for me to screw up and I could see Leslie smirking from the corner of my eye.

"Muy bien senorita, y usted?" I said with a grin on my face. She try pull that trick teachers do where they ask you a question when your not listening expecting you to screw it up. "Be prepared for your speking exam next week, I'll hand out question sheets as you leave"

"You speak Spanish? This must be a breeze for you" Asked Ziggy.

"Yup! It is, see how she try make me feel stupid in front of everyone" We both laughed. The bell rang and I grabbed my bag.

"Bye Jordyn" With a wink Ziggy took a sheet from the teacher and disappeared around the corner.