Chapter 14: We Run Sh*t

Ziggy

7.47am

I picked up my phone and scrolled down to 'Sexy J' and dialled.

"Hey!" Jordyn picked up after the 3rd ring.

"Sup Ma?"

"Just got out the shower" she yawned. I tried my best not to imagine her in towel, but failed. "why'd you call me?" She laughed referring to my silence.

"Shit I can't hit up my girl whenever I want anymore?" I joked, I'm guessing she was nervous now because she didn't say anything. "You riding with me today"

"Was that an imperative?" she gasped sarcastically as she shuffled around her wardrobe I'm guessing.

"Yup" I laughed. "I wanna take you somewhere after your show so don't be making no other plans"

"Urmm, what's up with all the imperatives seriously .. try asking Ziggy" she joked.

"Babygirl I thought you knew I run shit"

"Boy who lied to yo ass .. You don't run shit" she laughed.

"Let's see if you still saying that when u get over there."

"Shut up! Imma be ready in 20"

"Aight peace J" I said before cutting the line.

"Ziggyyy!!!" Ciara my sister screamed from the other room.

"Yes minion!" I replied as she entered my room looking mad.

"Where's my pink & white air max 90's?" she knew I took them and why but she stay tripping.

"Oh the ones I got for you, yeahh .. they appear when you tell me why you got suspended from school for the past 3 days" I got up from my bed looking for my keys and checked over myself in the mirror.

Ya boy was looking fresh. I had on my hail tropic t-shirt, black leather joggers, Nike Air Yeezy 'Red Octobers' paired with a red snapback.

"Fine! I got into a fight with this girl 'cause she kept trying to make me jealous about her and Ty" I gave her that look but she continued. "she called me out and tried to say I was a side chick like if he wasn't a pussy and didn't listen to you" she frowned.

"Are you actually being serious" I huffed, then I heard car honking from downstairs. "Looks like mums here for you minion"

"I told her I wanted you to take me"

"Yeah but looks like I'm not allowed to take you anywhere for now" I huffed taking my keys and walking downstairs. "Keep it G, Minion" I smiled at her as she hoped in the car.

"What mum? No hello ... Nothing?" I gasped sarcastically.

"Ziggy I don't have time for your bull"

"My bull! All I ever did was try help you out and be the man my dad failed to be"

"Bye Ziggy" she glared at me once more and drove off. I didn't even want to think about all this now I just wanted to see the one person that made me feel calm again.

Jordyn

"Took you long enough" I said as I walked up to Ziggy standing by his Range Rover with my dance duffer bag over my shoulder.

I went casual today in a cropped grey hoodie with matching joggers and Jordan taxi's with my hair in a messy bun.

"Was taking care of something" he chuckled but I could tell something was off.

"What's wrong?" I pouted as he took my bag from me and put it in the trunk.

"Nothing" he closed the trunk, he opened the passengers side for me and I got in and thanked him.