Chapter 12: Disrespect

Deena

"Speak to me" I croaked through the phone, as I left it to rest in my ears.

"Someone's sleepy"

"Mmm well someone woke me from my sleep" I said slightly more awake, after realising it was Killian.

"I'm on my way, you want anything?"

"On your way?!" I repeated glancing at my alarm clock reading 9:08am. Great I forgot and Killian I had planned to start our tutoring session round 10 only leaving me 52 mins to get ready!!

"Deena?!" Killian shouted bring being my attention back to him.

"Alright, get me a Starbucks Ham&Cheese toastie and a Frappicino please, I'll pay you back when you get here" I got up from my bed starting to grab the things I would need for the bathroom.

"No need, I got this one"

"Aw thanks, see you in a bit"

"Later" Ugh, his voice is too sexy. Why he have to stop talking.

"I heard that!" he laughed.

"Shit!" I laughed before quickly cutting the phone.

*

"Deena ton petit amie est la (Deena your boyfriend's here)" My mum all of a sudden shouted from down stairs. Thank god she said that in french, how embarrassing would that be if Killian heard and understood that.

"Coming" I replied, as I quickly applied my eyeliner then added to my lip gloss. I took a quick glance in the mirror to appreciate my ensemble for today. I was wearing ....

"Deena!! Hurry up I gotta to leave now!!" my mom again shouted, getting impatient since she had a meeting today or whatever.

I grabbed my phone off my bed and swiftly went downstairs, coming to a halt as my mom waited for me at the bottom.

"Finally!" Moms exclaimed unimpressed as she gave me a hug.

"Err your in a good mood" I stated observing her face.
"Yh well your dad is finally returning from New York" My mum casually said trynna hide her excitement.

"When??"

"Tomorrow!!" She said locking me in another hug.

"Mom if your not looking to kill me before dad gets here please let go" I laughed, causing her to immediately release me-not with scolding me though.

"O shit Killian" I whispered, remembering his still waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Ouch!" I squealed jumping a bit, after relieving a sudden slap form my moms.

"What did I tell you about swearing?" she ask with no amusement present on her face.

"Sorry" I apologised rubbing my arm.

"Anyway I gotta go...I have a couple coming in so we can view several listings" my moms sighed, picking up her bag and car keys. Oh she's an estate agent my the way.

"bye baby" she said giving me a peck on the cheek, then walk towards the door.

"bye mum" I replied. "Oh and Dee" she said half way through the door. "His not bad for a white boy" she whisper-yelled.

"Seriously ma" I yelled laughing.

"Killian!?!".

"Yeah What's up?!" he replied.

"where you at?!" I asked, trynna follow his voice. "In the Kitchen"

I walked into the kitchen and saw Killian posted on one of the chairs at the breakfast table. Shit he looked hella fine rocking a black tshirt, black straight jeans, black leather heavier with bred 11's(Black and red) and a long gold chain.