They're Here

I rolled off the couch walked to the door answering it. Standing before me were 11 boys with suitcases, and backpacks.
"Hello may I help you?"
"Yes we are look for Lilly Walker"
"Mom there's a group of boys at the door looking for you!"
As I said this Rissa appeared carrying a baby carrier, and a little boy about 3 years old.
" Hey Rissa what are you doing here?"
"Well I'm dropping off these wonderful boys."
I then stepped to the side letting her enter, the boys followed close behind. I lead them to the living room and sat down. Lilly then came into the room, "Oh hello you boys must be the Brownlee boys." Lilly said with delight.
"Yes we are", said a boy looking to be 6 and 1/2 feet tall, with hazle eyes, brown hair with blonde highlights.
"So who's who?" I asked.
The hazle eyed boy turned to me sticking his hand out "I'm Cole. That's Matt", he said pointing to a black haired boy who has emerald green eyes.
"I think that I can speak for myself Cole", he said standing up giving me a hug. " hi I'm Matt what's your name?", he asked.
"Hey I'm Kinze "
I turn around to be met by 2 more boys. A shorter boy with ocean blue eyes and blonde hair steps forward, hmm he looks like a Nick maybe that's his name. "Hello I'm Nick and that's my twin Mark", he said pointing to a boy a few inches taller then him and looks like him, just with glasses.
Well so far they've been here for 20 minutes and I've only made it through 4 of them. Just after Nick introduced him and his brother, 3 boys all stepped forward pushing at each other. They all have emerald green eyes, but their hair was not the same color, they each had dyed their hair that much was clear. "I'm Maurice", said the one with a blonde patch in his hair "that's Luke" pointing to the blue haired boy with a lip ring, " and that of Drake" he said pointing to the boy with brown hair and green strikes. There were still 4 boys left sitting on my couch, a shorter version of Matt stepped up "Hi Zack's the name, the kid on my left here is Ezra, and the kid on my right is Nate. Rissa over there is holding Kevin, and Justin." Zack says with confidence.
They then left to get the rest of theirs stuff from the truck. Lilly turned to Rissa "Well thanks you but I think that I can take it from here. Kinze you need to read through the boys' files to get to know a little about them."
"Ok"
I took the files and went to my room.
I sat up on my bed and started reading the files. I opened the first folder,
Cole Brownlee
17 years old, born March 22, allergies are nuts, and latex. Likes to play football, and soccer. Straight A student.
I closed his file and opened the next one,
Matt Brownlee
16 years old, born June 15, plays football, and basketball.
Hmm Matt and I share a birthday this should be good.
File 3 read,
Nick Brownlee
15 years old, born May 13, does archery.
Mark Brownlee
15 years old, born May 13, allergies are coconut, likes to read and is very artistic, Nick's twin.
The 4th file was about,
Maurice Brownlee
14 years old, born December 19, plays football, soccer, and basketball.
Luke Brownlee
14 years old, born December 19, likes mostly rock and dub step music.
Drake Brownlee
14 years old, born December 19, triplet of Luke, and Maurice.
File 5,
Zack Brownlee
13 years old, born February 14, loves running track.
Aww Zack is a valentine baby so cute.
File 6,
Ezra Brownleel
11 years old, born January 1, loves to run cross country.
To cute Ezra is a New Years baby.
File 7,
Nate Brownlee
10 years old, born July 3, loves to play video games.
He's such a typical 10 years old boy, and he was born a day before 4th of July.
File 8,
Kevin Brownlee
3 years old. Born July 27
Lastly file 9,
Justin Brownlee
10 months old. Born April 4.
I finished reading over their files and went downstairs, to be met by the boys, and a ton of boxes, who know that these boys had so much stuff. I mean I didn't really have that much when I came here. All I had was 2 suitcases, a backpack, a duffle bag, and my purse. That's it and the suitcases were filled with stuff that was my mom and dad's before they died, or my brother's before he killed himself. These boys are so lucky, that they got to bring what they brought, or even got to keep enough of it.
I walked into the living room and Lilly had a huge map of the house up on the huge flat screen tv. It was the first time I've seen this map she is ed it when I moved in, and when Julie was here. Tips just this time it was different, it was much more colorful, and from the looks all the boys ages 17-16 were in the same hall as me. Cole is 2 doors down from my room, and Matt was next door to me, across from my room would be Justin. Then the twins, triplets, Zack, Ezra, Nate, and Kevin would be a floor above me. This is a normal thing around here every time a new foster kid comes here Lilly will show them this map. The map is color coded and includes almost ever room in the house, there's only 3 rooms not on the map, and Lilly only knows of one which is here office here at home. In here office she keeps a file on every child she's ever fostered. Not just of the basic stuff like name, birthday, allergies,and age, they include all that stuff and more like, where they are from, parents, why they're in the system, social, insurance, every thing about the child's past. She keeps these files locked up of course, just in case some one stumbles upon the room by accident, like I did.
Just than Lilly recognized my presence, she turned towards me, "Hey Kinze could you please show Cole, and Matt to their rooms?", she asked slashed hold me.
"Sure why not.", I answered, "come on guys, this way." I tell them, Cole and Matt get up and we start towards the stairs.
"O I almost forgot could you also take Justin up to his room?" Lilly yells to me
"I guess" I say reluctantly. I take Justin and head back to the stairs where Cole and Matt were waiting with smirks on their face. "So tell us about yourself", Cole say as we start walking up the stairs.
"Well I'm Kinze Ray, I'm 13, and a freshman in high school, I've lived here since I was 6 years old, I like to skateboard, play video games, ride my bikes, and I love to go horseback riding." I tell them finish just as we reach the second floor.
"Is that it, what did you latter in?", Matt asked point to my jacket.
"Football", I answered with ease. The boys smiled, "Really now what kind of football?", Cole asked.
"Tackle football I play on the school team.", I tell them. Just then we reached Justin's room, I took him in to the room laying him down in his crib. I then your ned on the baby monitor and night light, then shut out the lights, walking out the door, shutting it behind me. We continued to walk down the hall til we reached Matt's room I opened the door, "this is your room Matt it's right next to mine." I say
"Ok thank you I like very much.", he says while putting his suitcase, and backpack down just inside the door.
" I think I'll go get my boxes and start unpacking.", he says while heading back the way we came. Cole and I walked next door to his room, "I guess this is my room.", he states and put his stuff down.
"Yes it is."
"Ok, I'll go get my stuff and unpack, thank you.", he calls while heading downstairs.