Whats His Problem?

It's been a week now and Kaleb will be leaving in a few days. It's been fun having him around but he has barely spent any time with me. Most of the time he is hang out with Drake, and Maurice. The only time we've really spent together is at dinner. It's not like I've been to busy to spend time with him, no he just keeps blowing me off. Today we were suppose to go to the science museum, and he never showed.
I'm now walking home, and I decided to stop by The Coffee Tree to get some hot chocolate. When I walked in what do I see, my brother, Drake and Maurice all sitting back having a good old time. I can't believe it he did it again. Paid for my drink and walked started walk home, I'm beyond mad.
When I got home I went straight to the tree house. I unlocked his room, and went to Luke's room. When I i ot there no one was there, I sat the lock on Kaleb's pillow, and walked out. I went to my room. I grabbed my laptop and went to my desk. I was almost finished with the movie Bed Time Story when Kaleb walked in. He looked ma, but I didn't care. He had something in his hand, the lock.
"What is this" he yelled holding up the lock.
" it's the lock to your old room in the tree house."
" why did you take it off"
"Be cause that is the sibling tree house, and you aren't being much of a sibling."
" what do you mean by that"
" Kaleb you've been here a week and you haven't spent any time with me, you've been blowing me off to hang out with Drake and Maurice."
" that's not true"
"It so is true."
"How?"
"You stood me up today."
"No I didn't"
"Yes you did. We were suppose to go to the science museum."
" OK that was once"
"Tuesday Holiday World, Wednesday the park, Thursday movie night, Friday the zoo, Saturday the water park-" I didn't get to finish, because he cut me off.
" OK I get it I haven't hung out with you at all you don't need to continue."
"No I do need to continue, Sunday Kentucky Kingdom. Do you understand how I feel yet? No you don't."
"Kinz I'm sorry ok? I'll make it up to you I promise."
I looked at him one more time before leaving the room. I went down stairs, put my classic white low top converse on, and ran out the door. I ran up the street three blocks, before turning right and continuing up two blocks before reaching Jorge's house.
I walked up the drive to the porch, and opened the door. I immediately went up stairs to his room. When opened his door I found him sitting on his bed on his laptop. Jorge's head snapped up, when he heard the door open.
"What's wrong Kinze?"
I looked at him and shook my head no. He looked at me funny, "I've known you for how long now? And your trying to tell me nothings wrong?"
"I don't want to talk about it. Ok"
He looked at me for a bit, then he sighed, "Ok whatever."
"Can I stay the night, by chance?"
"Sure"
I looked at the clock, midnight. I crawled in to his bed and fell asleep, within 2 minutes.