Nightmares vs Terrors

I wake up from a night terror, which is very weird, because I haven't had one in almost a year. I look around then it hits me my music was off, that's why I had a night terror. With out music playing while I sleep there is nothing to keep my mind from wondering. Who would've turn it off though Lilly would because she knows, Justin can't walk so it was Cole or Matt. I checked the time 12 o'clock. 7 more hours til I have to wake up, I roll over and try to sleep. I layed there for 30 minutes, till I gave up. I got up and walked to Matt's room, I gentle knocked no answer. I continued down the hall to Cole's room I knocked. The door came flying open 2 seconds later, "Hey Kinze what's up", asked Cole in a tired voice.
" I had a night terror, so I was wondering if I could sleep with you.", I say while looking up at him.
"What's a night terror", he asked.
" I kind of like a nightmare but it's the same thing each time, and it happens regularly" i explain.
"O while sure come on.", he lead me inside to his bed. I crawled in and lead down with my blankie, and he laid down next to me, " Good night Kinz." he whispered.
I know what your thinking why do you still have a blankie you should of gotten tid of it ages ago. While it the only thing I have left from before I came here, all that's left of my mom and dad.
I fall asleep shortly after my head hit the pillow. Goodnight Cole.