After School with Drake

I was at home now fixing a snack, I settled on yogurt. I grabbed the yogurt and went to my room to Start on homework.
When I was almost done with my AP HUG homework Drake walked, "could you help with our math work?", he asked.
"Sure let's go to room and work on it", I say as I stand up.
We got to his room, and started working. After a while Drake started to get the hang of it, and we flew through the work. Once we were done, we watched some tv. After about 2 hours of TV we got bored, and turned off the TV. We started talking a bit. I found out that Drake is in to BMX and he is actually really smart, he is taking AP US History which you normally take as a junior. He also likes Tiffany, she's in my language class. Tiffany is a very sweet, and shy girl. At some point we both fell asleep, and Maurice came in to get us for dinner. Dinner tonight was tacos, which were amazing. After dinner Lilly had me Matt, and Zack clean up. We cleaned up, did the dishes, then went to the living room where everyone else was for game night. After a couple of hours we cleaned all the games up. Zack and I went upstairs, not before I talked to Lilly of course.
I told Lilly that it seems like she had each boys room designed just for them and she said that she just did their rooms based o their old rooms before they came here. After that went upstairs to my room to get some sleep.