They Found the Treehouse

I woke up with someone's arms around me, I turn to see it was Luke. I looked around the room realizing we were in the living room on the couch. I gently moved his arm and got up running to my room. I looked out my window to see snow on the ground, so looks like no school today. I ran and grabbed some jeans, a pair of leggings, and a grey sweater. I then went to my bathroom and hoped in the shower.
After about 25 minutes it's out and dressed, in the leggings and sweater. I went to my closet and grabbed my black uggs, and some of my long green and white socks. After putting on the socks I put on the jeans, I was about to put on my uggs when Luke walked in. I throw them on, "hey breakfast is ready ", he says.
"OK be there in a moment "
He left and went downstairs. I dried my hair, then grabbed my phone and went to breakfast.
After I ate Luke, and Drake came down, "hey want to go out side?" , Luke asked.
"Sure let me run and get a jacket and gloves ", I answered. I ran to the the coat closet and got my black jacket, and 2 pairs of black gloves. I ran out back were the boys were,but they weren't there. I looked for them and then heard them near my tree house, no no no no they can't be in there, or have even found it. I ran toward them and sure enough they were in the tree house. I climbed up try to figure out where they were. I passed Kaleb's room, and stopped the door was open and they were in there.
I stopped in my tracks "what are you doing up here?", I asked
"what does it look like playing video games", Drake snorts.
"You're not suppose to be in here let alone that room." i say calmly.
"Who says?", Drake asked.
"I do"
"Well it not just your treehouse"
"Yeah it kind of is"
" No its not you have to share it now, cause your no longer the only foster kid here.", Drake says with a smirk.
" I kind of don't, if I don't want to first off, and I do share it with the boy who's room you are in."
Luke looked up at me by then he had put the controller away and turn the xbox off. He looked at his brother, "Drake there's a reason she doesn't want us in here, and you need to respect that just like me.", he says while getting up.
"Well what's the reason?", Drake challenged looking at his brother.
"Don't know but we still need to respect it.", Luke said while was out of the room.
"Til I get a reason, or hear it from Lilly I will stay up here as long as I want.", Drake states.
"Come on Drake, let's go.", Luke say while trying to pull his brother along with him.
"Who's side are you on Luke, hers or mine."
"Im not picking sides, I just think you need to respect the fact she doesn't want us in here right now."
"So you're on her side?"
"No but it's clear that Kinze does not want people in here so we should leave."
"Whatever, but I'm only leaving because I need lunch, and have homework to do", with that he stomps out of the room, and climbs down the ladder. Luke was about to leave when I stopped him, "Wait Luke thank you for not questioning me like your brother did. And thanks for getting him out of here."
"Welcome", he says about go to the ladder.
"Luke there's a faster way down from here"
"What is it?"
"The slide will get you down in 30 seconds, it right over here.", I said while walking over to the corn of the middle room, pulling open the door hatch in the floor.
"Cool thanks, see you when you come back to the house.", he say while going down.
I sigh and walk to my brother's room pulling the door closed, I should probably get a lock for it. I then walked down the hall to my room. When I enter I see a picture of me and Kaleb going down the slide together for the last time, on the floor, I pick it up and hang it back to the wall. I remember all the fun we use to have up here. Those were some good times, I then realized how much I miss him. I started to cry it's been to long since I last seen him. I eventually cried my self to sleep.