Lunch and Art

The bell rang and we all rushed out the door to lunch. I walked to Lilly's office to grab my vegetarian sushi, and miracle beans my Thursday lunch. I grabbed it and went to the cáfe, I spotted the boys and went sit with them. I sat down a realized they weren't eating, " were is your lunch?", I asked them.
"School lunch is gross so we never eat lunch til we get home.", Mark answers.
"Lilly gets us lunch everyday.", I say.
"Really were is it?", Nick asked.
"It's in her office.", I answered. That was the end of that Ezra, Zack, Nick, and Mark all jump up and rush to her office. The rest of us start talking, when Sarra walked over. "Kinze you haven't introduced me to your friend", she says while eyeing Cole like he's a new purse that she wants.
"There's a reason why too.", I reply.
"Really what's that?", she says sweetly.
"You're a slut, you're a whore, you have a boyfriend and you're still messing around, your 3 years younger then him, and I don't like you.", I say slowly to make sure she understands. Cole, Matt, and the rest of the boys here with me let out a small laugh. She growls and stomps away. Just then the boys came back with all of there food. They all dove for the bags and start munching on their food. We all ate in peace, till the bell had to disrupt us. We all got up threw away our trash and headed out for class.
Once I got to art with Mr. Black I sat down and pulled out my sketchbook. I grabbed 5 different shades of pencils, HB, B2, B6, B, and H8. I had gotten started on my sketch, when someone sat down next to me, in Jorge's seat. I looked up about to say something when I saw Luke, and Maurice. I looked at them a smile, "you guys are in this class?" I ask.
"Yes", they both say at the same time. Jorge walked in at that moment, and looked at me. "Hey Kinzebear, how was your morning?" he asked while sitting on my other side.
"Good, Jbear, this is Luke and Maurice, two of my new brothers." I say smiling up at him, while putting my legs up in his lap.
" hi I'm Jorge, nice to meet you"
"Hey I'm Luke" he said while stepping forward, "an that's Maurice" he said pointing at his brother. After that the bell rang starting class. We looked at the board for our assignment, use values to draw a picture. Easy enough, I picked up a pencil and got started. Half way through class I was done, and it was pretty good if I do say so. I had drawn Luke, Maurice, and Jorge drawing their picture. I took it to Mr. Black, he looked at it and was some what surprised I guess you could call it. He then said I could have chill time for the rest of class so I sat down. I put my feet on Jorge, and my head in Luke's lap and took a nap.