Kaleb

"Kinze wake up", I hear Kaleb say. Wait Kaleb of he actually here? I roll over, open my eyes coming face to face with my twin. I jump up and tackle him in a hug.
"Kaleb what are you doing here?", I asked.
"I came to see you. Lilly called and asked if I could come visit, because you were missing me.", he explained, while wrapping his arms around me hugging me.
"How did you know I was up here?"
"You weren't in your room, or in the house so I kind pm guessed you were up here."
"You know me so well"
"I know, now have you been crying?"
"No"
"Kinz tell me the truth", he said looking me in the eyes.
"Ok yes I was crying."
"Why?"
" I don't exactly remember", I say. What I didn't lie, cause I actually don't know what I was crying over. Maybe it was the fact Drake would just leave when I asked him to, and just had to try to dig up answers, and stuff from the past. Or maybe it was me missing Kaleb, or I could have been both. I honestly don't know. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Kaleb, " Sis let's go back to the house", he suggested.
"Yeah"
We both walked out of my room to the slide. We went down it together, me in front of Kaleb just like when we were little. Then we ran to the house, I made in just a few minutes before him. I went to the kitchen and got a snack, then went to the living room. When I got there I saw Luke and Drake sitting in there on their phones. I sat down next to Luke on the couch, and ate my apple. Soon Kaleb walked in,
"Hey there you are", he said.
Kaleb picked me up and sat down putting me in his lap.
"So Kaleb how long are you going to be here?"
"I don't know"
I snuggled in to his chest and looked up,
"Who's room are you staying in?", I ask.
"I don't know Lilly said I can stay in you room or my old one."
Wait I thought Lilly turn his room in to Luke's room. Just then Drake spoke, "So who's your friend here?"
"Oh, Drake, Luke this is Kaleb. Kaleb this is Drake", I said pointing to Drake. "And this one right here is Luke", I said while get up sit next to Luke.
"Nice to meet you", Luke said putting his hand for Kaleb to shake.
We hung out in the living room til I got bored, "hey K-man less go upstairs", I said while using his nickname from when we were little. He stood up and we both walked to my room. When we got there I flopped on to my bed. Kaleb sat beside me on the bed, "so this is your room?", he asked.
"Yes it is"
"While then I'm sleeping in my old room.", he states while pulling me up so that I'm sitting up.
I really have missed him so so much. We sat there on our phones for a while then I got bored. So I decided to be noises and what Kaleb was doing. I look over his shoulder to see him on Twitter.
"I know your looking at my phone.", he said put pm no where.
"While I got bored again.", I said.
He checked the time, "while it dinner time so come on."
We got up and went downstairs for dinner. When we walked in everyone was already there, except for Lilly.
"Boys this is my brother Kaleb. He's visiting for a bit.", I say.
Then we both take our sits at the table. Kaleb started to talk to Maurice, and Mark. I turned to Luke who was sitting next to me and started talking to him.
"You never told me you have a brother.", he says.
"You never asked", I say.
"How old is he?"
"We're the same age. We're twins.", I say looking up at him.
"Who's older?"
"Me"
" Kinze would you want to hang out some time?"
"Yeah sure. When?"
" I don't know. You can decide"
Just then Lilly walked in placing a lasagna on the table.
"Hold on let me get the other one", she said while walking on to the kitchen.
She came back with the vegetarian lasagna a couple minutes later. We all got our food and started digging in.