Got to Start Some Where

I'm in the backyard in my treehouse, watching everyone play soccer below me. I turn around and end up knocking a book of the shelf, when I pick it up something fell out. I put the book to the side and picked up the envelope. Inside was a note, written in Kaleb's sloppy handwriting.
Dear kinz,
Hope you won't forget me, you are the best sister anyone can ask for. Just because Ive been adopted before you doesn't mean anything. you'll be adopted eventually, just give it time. If you ever need someone always remember I'm a call away, don't be sacred. As you know I'll be moving to Michigan so we won't be able to keep our tradition going any longer. You know were we get together just us and go visit mom and dad together. we stay there the whole day until it gets dark.
Kinz please don't stop doing this just because I'm not there with you, find someone to fill in for me please.
Why would he want me to replace him, in this? Who could replace your twin? No one exactly, and then on top of that I haven't been to see my parents in a while. I'm such a bad daughter. I soon realize I'm in tears, and that someone else has found me.
"Hey what's wrong" the person asked
"Nothing" I say
" don't lie to me" they say. I'm now curious on who this is so I look up, it Brandon.
"What do you want?", I asked
"For you to tell me what's wrong ", he states.
"I just miss my Kaleb."
"It's OK hey maybe it could be arranged for him to come visit?"
I looked up at him with a smile then ran to the slide and went down it. I ran to Lilly on the deck.
"Hey can Kaleb come down for a visit?"
"Maybe I'll have to talk to his parents."
"Ok"
Then Brandon came up behind me.
"Come on let's go inside.", he says while looking at me. When we got inside we went to the living room and watched a movie. At the end of the movie I turned to him, "could you drive me some where?" I asked.
" yeah sure, where to"
" the cemetery"
"Come on" we got up and went to the car. Once we got there we walked the rows of head stones till we found the ones I was looking for, my parents, and older brother's. They looked the same reading:
Carter Bails, 18 years old
Michele Bails, 32 years old
Sam Bails, 33 years old.
I felt nothing I was numb as I stood there looking at the headstones that invent see in so long. I knew that it would be different considering I haven't came here in almost 4 years. I looked down we ready to cry, I took out a lighter and lite the candles on each grave. The was a candle for every 5 years they lived. Carter had three candles, my mom had six, and my dad had six. After every candle was lite Brandon came up and hugged me. He guided me to the car, and helped me in. After I was in he got in and we just sat there in silence.
After a while he turned to me and hugged me, "Kinze are you ok?"
I nodded my head yes. He looked at me, "Kinz dont lie."
"I'll be fine ok."
"Alright Kinz" he then turned on the car and we went to get something to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I don't always know when I'll be able to update. But right now I'm on fall break, so I'll be able to update more than normal. I will update at least once a week when school starts back. Love you all.