Rewriting the Playbook

Thank god school is over. Right now I'm sitting at home working on some new plays for Friday's game. I need at least 14 plays and I only have 9. Today after practice coach stopped me, he told me that he is redoing the play book for this year. Which I kind of figured, I mean come on 3 weeks before a game and we've only worked on the basics and endurance, some things up. He asked me to look at the play book, and pick about 5 plays that I think work the best for us, and then come up with 14 new plays. He also asked me to evaluate our defense.
So now I'm sitting in my room drawing up plays, I have 9 completed leaving me with 5 left and I was stumped. I closed my play book and huffed in frustration. I turned on my TV, and put in the disc marked football. I then sat down in my beanbag, and started watching the film.
By the time I was finished with the film I had many notes, but the main thing that stuck out was cornerback blitz. Our offense does know how to respond to a cornerback blitz, and that is a problem.
Also I figured that we could pull a cornerback blitz on Eminence and it would stop them every time. I closed my note book, put the disc back in the case, and turn off the TV. Looking around I realized it was now dark outside. I got up and went downstairs to grab a snack.
I was sitting at the table eating some yogurt when the living room light went on. I got up putting my bowl in the sink, and went into the living room. I entered finding Luke flipping through the TV channels. He kind of looked tired, I sat down next to him, "hey what are you doing up?" I asked.
"I could sleep?", he said more like a question.
"Why's that?"
" thinking to much"
"Oh"
After that we just sat in silence watch the TV.