Releasing a Passion

I decided that yes I have like Marcus since day one, and its time that I think about whats best for me for the first time in a while. So i called Marcus and he immediately answered.

"hey Ive came to a decision"

"And?", Marcus said on edge.

"I like you a lot maybe even love you. While yes this could hurt Harper a lot but than again if she is a true friend she will be more happy for me than mad at me." I started to say, but Marcus cut me off

" Is this going some were?", he asked

"yes what I'm saying is that yes I'll be your girlfriend."

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Ok by the way I'm coming over tomorrow."

"Yeah about that let me talk to Lilly before you come over. ok?"

"Why?"

"Just please let me talk to her about this so she finds out from me and no one else."

"Sure sweet"

"Thank a you"

"Hey my mom is calling for me give me a moment baby." , Marcus said.

Next all I heard was his mom yelling from somewhere in the house for him to clean his room and take the dog out. She than started yelling about how he ate the last of the chicken that was for the banquet. He kind just brushed everything off like what she was saying wasn't that important to him at the time. Really all I could do was laugh at how they can go back and forth like siblings would. When he got back on the phone I was still laughing.

"What are you laughing at? miss thing.", Marcus said with a bit of sassiness to it.

"You"

"Me? Why?"

"No reason"

"I got to get off here and get ready for work. I'll call you when I get off. Ok baby?", he said.

"Yeah"

With that the line click dead. I put my phone on the charger and turned on my TV and hooked my MacBook Pro up to it. I checked my Facebook, than turned on Netlix. As I scrolled through till I saw that they had added The Gabby Douglas Story, so i decided to watch it because I love love love that movie. The movie is really the greatest, I mean it is really an inspiring story. Her story inspired me to push for the things I want even though people think I'm to weak or to small. I want to play football, I want to go play on the UK team, and from there go to the NFL. I want to be the first female NFL player and I will strive to get there. I will push and train till I get there.

I will do all of this with Marcus by my side me and helping me get there. Brandon has help me get this far and look at me I am the best on our school team and I'm only a freshman. So with more training and practice, more effort I will get there.