Locked And Loaded

The pack were supposed to meet at the Hale house in 45 minuets but as usual when there was a fight ahead they were all there before hand taking in comfort and reassurance from one another. The Hale house, newly renovated, was the main pack home were they spent at least one night a week for pack movie nights where they all sat lazily around the TV in the lounge, stuffed themselves full of junk food then fell asleep in a mass of pillows, blankets and limbs sprawled all over the floor. On these nights they all said that they were at Scott's as only his mother,Melissa, was the one in on the secret. The secret that they were all werewolves with Derek Hale, a man 5 years older than them, as their Alpha.

At the current moment in time they were all either in the kitchen or the lounge watching the sun go down and talking quietly about the upcoming task ahead of them.
The witch they had been tracking for the last month was supposedly making her move on the pack tonight.
So they were going to meet her in the clearing not far from the house as a little surprise welcome to Beacon hills that will also serve as her leaving party. The plan was to simply go in, knock her out, suppress her plans and hand her over to Argent to ship her off wherever he saw fit. All the humans were being involved this time due to the last encounter they had with a witch when it tuned out she could control and manipulate Alpha's and through the Alpha the other wolves in that pack. The last thing they needed was this witch having 7 wolves at her beckon call, so Chris Argent had provided some weapons to the 4 humans in the pack as a back up resort. Allison had trained Lydia with a crossbow as she had excellent aim, Danny with ring daggers and Allison herself planned to use her beloved compound bow. As for Stiles, as the Sheriff's son, he was well trained on how to shoot so he was provided with a 45 caliber Pistol.

So with this the Hale pack were ready for a fight against that dark witch that wanted their territory, and she sure was going to have to fight for it.

Notes
The chapters get longer I promise - this is an edit I'm now on chapter 6 and the others are twice as long as this one at least. Rubbish opening chapter i know but i think it will get better, it just needed a start off and this was it, so read on an it will improve (hopefully). This isn't set in any particular time so there is no season reference and other characters will possibly show up now and then if i think it would possibly make it anymore interesting. Any preference for anything, if anyone reads this, please comment it so i can add the ideas.
The Hale pack: Derek, Scott, Jackson, Boyd, Isaac, Erica, Peter, Allison, Stiles, Danny and Lydia.

S