Family

Isaac POV

Waking up next to Scott, him curled around me with his hot breath against my ear. I don't think I could have been any happier.

I was proven though wrong when Scott woke behind me and shuffled even closer disturbing Danny at his back but he stayed asleep lulled in Jackson arms.

I think I was the only one that notices that they were pining for each other. That might be due to the fact that I was pining myself, I knew the pain they were feeling and understood but I guess not seen as though I never saw the others giving each other puppy eyes, people that I would never have guessed.

But looking at them now, it all seems right and the pack feels more whole and content than ever before.

That might be to do with how happy the Alpha is though; Stiles has really made a difference in Derek, anyone would be a fool not to see that, but it's the significant things like how he got him to sleep with the rest of us last night, or how he makes him smile with his snarky remarks.

But there's something more with them, a trust that's always been there but we were too blind to see, a bond much stronger than love shown in the grace in which they move together, or how if one of them thinks something, the other knows and is already beginning to act upon it.

Almost as if they were made for one another and fit together like jigsaw puzzle pieces.

Stiles was awake and muttering quietly to Derek who was grunting in acknowledgment just happy that he was allowed to have Stiles' sleepy from pressed up against him.

"There good together but they're going to have more problems then most. Being gay, the age difference, Stiles' dad personally arresting

Derek..." Scott mumbled into my ear whilst I nodded in agreement.

"All we have to worry about is telling your Mom" I replied,

"Yeah, she'll have us on lockdown, watching us all the time, not allowing us to share a room at any point... You know what let's just not tell her, what she doesn't know can't hurt her." Scott said in conclusion.

Looking at him I said simply "Not knowing can result in more damage than good; you know that." I watched as he grimaced recalling the time the Kanima was under Gerard's control, holding his mother of the ground by her throat as he threatened him.

"Maybe it would be better to tell her"

"Shut up some of us are trying to sleep" Erica said from somewhere in the mass of fur.

"Oh, please you haven't been trying to sleep for the past 10 minuets; you've just been listening into Stiles and Derek's conversation." Peter's muffled voice came from further down the end of the bed.

"Hey, Sterek's conversations are cute, they just talk like a couple who have been together for yea-"

"First of all have you ever heard of something called 'privet conversations'??? Second where the fu-"

"Did 'Sterek' come from???" Derek glared at his boyfriend but once the boy had stopped his rant he turned his eyes on Erica.

"It's your ship name!!! If Stiles calls us 'Berica' I get to have revenge and call you two 'Sterek'" Erica replied smugly.

"And just to be clear you do sound like a couple that has been together years, you just finished each others sentence. Even me and Lydia didn't do that," Jackson pointed out to which Lydia nodded in agreement.