Prophesies

Scott POV

I woke on the sofa in the middle of a Boyd and Isaac sandwich just as Alex came stumbling through the door, practically being carried by Owen at her side.

Barking I started rousing the others from the slumber but Alex's cry in pain startled them awake faster, then Derek began pushing the others of the couch trying to make room for Owen to place his mate down safely.

Once she was sat in front of me I could see why Owen had been making such a fuss.

Her eyes had glazed over, they where no more than white globes in her sockets and a thin layer of sweat had began beading on her forehead making it glimmer in the artificial light coming from above.

The Sheriff was stood in the hallway mouth gaping in disbelief but he caught himself quickly not knowing what stakes were at risk.

"What's wrong with her?" he asked making his way over to the couple in his living room. Alex began rocking back and forth and muttering something under her breath, all the while Owen was rubbing her back in soothing circles.

"She's having a vision. It's only happened 2 or 3 times before." Owen answered never taking his eyes of Alex as the sweat on her face steadily began to form a stream running down her neck.

As her words ran into one another her rocking became more rapid, fists clenching at her sides and her face consorted with pain, panic and perplexity.

The pack was deadly quiet watching the scene play out and I could smell the pain and fear rolling of Isaac beside me. He had only recently found out he had any family left and now he was having to watch her go through agony and be terrified out of her wits.

"Hey, she'll be okay" I whispered trying to comfort him. Isaac just shook his head and I doubted if he even comprehended my words.

Suddenly she stopped, her eyes came into focus and horror took over her face as she looked at all the faces in the room.

"We have a problem" she said to the room at large.

"What? What did you see?" Owen asked trying to get her to look at him but she was still half in her trance.

"Urghh, it wasn't-it wasn't very clear, erm...I-I need, can you get me some paper a-and a pen or something to write with" she said quivering.

As Owen got to his feet Mom came through the door and as soon as her eyes set on Alex's pale face she went into full nurse mode.

"Owen, go fetch a glass of water please" she said eyes never leaving Alex's face. Sitting down beside her, she ran a soothing hand down her back and began asking her the standard questions.

Derek was trying to keep Stiles calm, doing breathing exercises with him, because he was freaking out as much as Isaac was. He'd become extremely attached to his mentor because of the amount of training time he had spent with her. Her time was split between Isaac and getting to know her last known relative and Stiles, here new 'apprentice' as she liked to call him.

That and making the cure for us on the full moon, less than a week away.

Owen came back in, he was holding a glass full of water, a notepad and a pen which he handed over to Alex, who then gulped down the water despite Mom screaming "No, no, no! Sip it!"

When she was done she placed the empty glass on the coffee table and stared solemnly at the paper in her lap.

"Well, do you want to explain what happened?" Mom asked after Owen had settled beside Alex again and she was stood, tucked under the Sheriffs arm by the kitchen entrance.
"I had a vision but it wasn't all that revealing, it's only my 4th one in all my years" Alex's voice was strong but her hands were still shaking.

"But could you get anything, decipher any little detail of what triggered it. There has to be something wrong with the future to trigger the vision in the first place so it can warn us, for us to try and prevent it." Mr Stilinski said.

Alex nodded "There was... a group. They were stood in a clearing, one with a tree stump that looked to have been a huge tree at one point. It looked like this-" she held up the paper Owen had given her on which she'd scribbled a very detailed drawing of-

"The Nemeton..." Derek whispered and Peter glanced at him with a mirrored look of horror on his face.

"Why does that magical fucking tree HAVE to be brought into this?" Stiles whined out of discomfort.

He was right though, that supernatural magnet was what made our lives a living hell to protect our territory; from people (or things) who thought that they could use it for power and take over the small town that was Beacon Hills our home on a far too regular basis.

When Alex caught us talking she stood and began looking around for something.

"They seem to know something about it... Where's the computer?" With everyone looking for Stiles' laptop no one noticed when Cora snuck in until she scared them shitless when she let out a gasp and shouted "Why is there a drawing of that in here?!"

"You know what it is?" Alex said looking behind her shoulder at the Hale currently stalking her way over to the coffee table. She picked up the paper and starred at it before answering "Yeah, it's a flipping nightmare to deal with that's what it is."

When the rest of the people in the room stared at her blankly she elaborated.

"You two," she nodded at the Sheriff and Mom "have already come into play with this if I remember what I was told correctly. When the Alpha Pack was here there was a dark druid, a Darach, she was sacrificing people to gain power from it."

"That thing that looked like it had been mauled?" Stiles' dad asked.

Cora nodded before carrying on "With Beacon Hills actual being a beacon, this... it's a supernatural magnet, that's what it acts as anyway. At the moment it's dormant and hasn't been accessed since Jennifer was dabbling with it." At the mention of his ex Derek sort of shrank down smaller and smaller until Stiles nuzzled him and reminded him that he was with Stiles now and didn't need to bring up the past. Derek stayed in his shrunken position but lent more into Stiles who just snuggled further into his boyfriend to comfort him.

"But what I want to know," Cora carried on not seeing her brother's reaction at his past being unearthed "is why there's a picture of it here?"

"What you're describing... It sounds like... I didn't know there was a Nemeton here! If this is a Nemeton than we are in deeper than I originally thought. That is what I saw in my vision, one that included a group; a supernatural group and that tree stump. But I could also see another thing." She looked at all of the pack spread out along the floor.

"The moon; high, full and blood red in the sky" she said leaving us with out mouths agape.

Notes
Sorry, I know it's not much and I haven't updated in a while but my motivation for this chapter is at nada so it took me a while to write. Not as fun as the other fluffy ones XD
Also sorry for leaving it like this... Maybe... Not really e.e
Comments wanted as alwaaaaaaaaaaaays thanks for reading you are da best! xp

S