NOTE

Sorry, for my unknown (even to me) leave on this story and this unexpected hiatus but I've had no inspiration and the last few chapters - as you can probably tell - have been filler chapters. This is because I know where I want it to end but I'm stuck on how to get it there. It's also because over the last few months; well in truth they haven't been too good in all honesty but things are looking up now and I have no more excuses to stop writing after this point other than being out of habit. I'm so thankful for all the views, comments, hearts, likes and Kudos this story has got; it just proves that there is support out there even or sucky writers like me xD. It's really an escape and I recommend writing to anyone who's ever considered it, because believe it or not there will be people out there that want to read it even if you don't think that anyone would. Sharing what goes on in your head can be more relieving that you would think.
Anyway enough of my weirdo rambling!!!

In short, thank you for all the support and patience you guys have given me and sorry for the long long long four moths blankness, but I'm hoping to be back on my feet soon back in my own shoes and writing again.

Thanks guys,

S