A Witches Game

Stiles POV

We all took the positions we had been given and i was glad i was with Scott and Isaac. Not only because Scott was my best friend and i knew he and Isaac were capable and willing to protect me but because i wouldn't have any distractions if i ad to repay the favor. Distractions such as Derek. Derek Hale, the man i had had a crush on for the past year and also the man that me and Scott almost got convicted of murder who my father personally arrested. Probably not the best of choices there Stiles.
Anyway we were all in the clearing with a good view of all angles from the tree line where the witch could possibly emerge from and i drummed my fingers on the borrowed pistol in my hand nervously. The wolves kept glancing in my direction smelling the anxiety rolling off me in waves but they didn't understand why i was so nervous because they aren't the pack researcher and hadn't read the stories of destruction caused by the kind we were dealing with. I tried to tell them the stories but Sourwolf being the big proud Alpha just ordered the information he saw important and threatened to rip my throat out with his teeth when i spoke up about it last pack meeting. So. This is a very bad plan and i was nervous. So nervous in fact tha-
"Hey, dude, calm down your going to vibrate yourself through the floor the way your shaking like that" Scott said beside me and i almost screamed as he brought me out of my inside ranting.
"Well your going to-"
I was shut up by a hand being clamped over my mouth and i looked over to where Isaac was pointing.
Coming through the tree line barley visible was a tall dark haired woman dressed in a long crimson coloured flowing gown that was sweeping by her ankles as she gracefully walked into the clearing. I noticed she had her eyed shut and was mumbling something under her breath as she sauntered her way across the field. Glancing round the tree line i spotted the wolves tensing up, eyes some how shining brighter at the sight of their chosen prey. The humans weren't any less terrifying Allison had an arrow notched in her bow, Lydia's crossbow at the ready and Danny had his daggers drawn with an almost predatory glint in his eye. Isaac released me from his grip to stand at my left whilst Scott flanked me on the right.

That was when it all went to hell.

Derek let out an almighty raw signaling for the others to follow him as he charged his way at the woman who had opened her eyes but hadn't stopped moving her ruby red lips that were tilted up into a somewhat alarmingly knowing smirk. I raised my gun to the sky and let a bullet shoot into the night creating a loud bang just as Allison and Lydia let their arrows fly either side of the woman's head. They weren't meant to damage only distract long enough for one of the wolves to render her unconscious.
But the witches smirk just grew as she didn't even blink. She didn't do so much as batter an eyelid. Raising her hand to the rising moon she let out a wail that brought the wolves to their knees with their hands over their ears, eyes squeezed shut.
Over the ringing in my ears i heard Danny stand and sprint toward the dark sorceress daggers in hand and i saw Allison fire another arrow as Lydia ran closer to get a better shot. All the while the wolves where squirming on the ground defenseless against the things happening around them. They were whining in pain and i saw blood trickling from Scott's ear and nose. But the thing that frightened me the most, the thing that scared me out of my wits at that moment was the fact that the tattoo's the woman bore were glowing a deep amber, as though a fire had begun under her skin.
"Now you powerless little mutts will become what you truly are" she said with a devious smile.
The woman was crazy. Absolutely insane. But i guess so was i because even as i was thinking this i was running. Running toward the woman who looked like she was about to explode. When she saw me her smile wavered until it became an outraged snarl.

Just as i reached her she bit out a word in a language unknown to me and as i made contact with her head to the barrel of my pistol i heard a shot and then everything went black.

Notes
Like i said last time any ideas are more than welcome to this story, and if anyone has read this thanks for reading i hope it wasn't a waste of your time :)

S