Phoenix

Scott POV

Today was the day I was going to break up with Allison. It's been going on for too long, now that I know I'm in love with someone else. So this is how I'm stood in front of the couch asking my soon to be ex-girlfriend if we can have a talk outside. She looked at me a little funny but got up and walked with me through the kitchen and out the back door regardless.
"So what do you want to talk abou-"
"Allison I know this might sound strange and all but... IWantToBreakUpWithYou"
I rushed out all at once.
"You...Want to break up???" she didn't sound upset or even surprised just curious. Was I really that bad a boyfriend???
"Erm yeah the thing is... I kind of... Like somebody else... And yeah s-"
She smiled a full smile and said "So your finally going to make a move on Isaac???"
I stared at her absolutely dumbfounded.
"Wha- What do you mea-"
"Aww you really thought you were being discrete with your glances didn't you??? You and Isaac are more of a match than you think. He's always doing the same. You should learn some lessons from me and Lydia. We're much better at keeping it quiet."
"YOU AND LYDIA ARE TOGETHER?!?!?!"
I screamed because what the actual hell?!?!?
Again she just smiled that smile that had charmed so many times. Funny it barely seemed to compete with Isaac's shy smile now.
"Yeah, we have for a while. Not since before I knew you liked Isaac. We had discussed it before then but I wanted to break up with you first. Then I saw you two giving each other the puppy eyes and me and her decided to keep it quiet and see how long it would take one of you to make a move. And this means I owe Lydia $20. I thought Isaac would break first."
I just blinked at her.
This made so many questions in my head: Am I really being that obvious??? Does this mean Isaac likes me too??? Would that have classed as cheating???
But the only one that came out of my mouth was:
"You bet on us?!?!?"

Lydia POV

When I saw her come back inside she smiled at me and jumped straight to my side to snuggle up beside me. I looked around a little wondering why the hell was she being so obvious but then I saw Scott walk over to Isaac and then them both retreat back out the kitchen door. Looking at Allison she was already beaming up at me.
"You owe me $20" I whispered.
She just hummed before replying "And you need to tell Jackson"
I looked over to my boyfriend where he was laid out next to Danny on the floor by the TV. He wasn't paying any attention at all, surprise surprise, but that also meant he couldn't see me give Allison a quick kiss before I jumped of the couch to go break up with him.

Scott POV

The smile Isaac had given me when I asked him out was still stuck in my head as I walked back into the lounge, side by side with my boyfriend.
On the floor Danny turned to look up at Jackson as he came back to sit behind him and I nearly stumbled back into Isaac when Jackson doggy kissed him before he sat down. Danny smiled happily but shocked and shuffled further back against him just as Lydia re-entered the room and took her place as the little spoon in front of Allison. Turning to loom at Isaac I saw he was already walking to the sofa when he stopped to look back at me a worried questioning look on his face. I just ran ahead of him jumping onto the vacant side of the sofa waiting for him to crawl up beside me.
When he did it just reminded me of that morning I woke and realised I loved him.

Stiles looked up from his spot on the floor "Breakups making more relationships risefrom their ashes. What are we a Phoenix???"
I just smiled.
"Yeah, maybe we are."

    Notes
I know this is really short but I needed the relationships out in the open as this is what??? My 13th chapter??? I don't know. Any way thank you Matthew, again, for the idea of the Phoenix thing because all I had was a really lame title before. Any way thank you for reading and there will be another chapter out tonight, promise.
Thank you :)

S