Yellow Eyes

Stiles POV

There had been a long pause of silence once Alex had added that last little detail.

So we were going to be 'ambushed' by a group of supernatural's on the full moon??? The one most important day we have at the moment??? The one that will decide how we live out the rest of our lives???

Well, we did say nothing is ever simple for us.

Called it!

"Well I'm just glad we got the blood in advance now" Danny muttered from his place beside Jackson. His boyfriend hummed in agreement and Boyd nodded solemnly as if thinking over all his major life choices up to this point.

"Do you think it's another pack???" Allison asked.

"Most likely" Derek said behind me "but what I want to know most right now is whether or not we would be changed back by the time that point came around. Alex said nothing about us fighting this group"

"Nor did she say that she saw dead puppies laying around like rugs" I pointed out "stop being so negative about it, I know its not ideal to be dealing with this on the lunar moon but she also never said she saw another pack of werewolves specifically. It could be something else."

"But that's not exactly very comforting Batman" Erica stated quietly, head pillowed within Boyd's fur.

Scott, who had been vibrating for the passed half an hour that we had been discussing the prophecy, finally spoke up. "Like Stiles said it might not be another pack it could be what I think it is- I'm sorry I really really need a piss I gotta go I'll tell you when I come back!!!" Scott jumped to his feet and rushed to the kitchen and presumably out the back door.

Isaac stood up and started plodding after him muttering a quick "I need to go too"

"Hey don't be too long we're not sending out a search party to see you two making out in the garden" Jackson shouted just as Isaac rounded the corner of the door and was out of sight.

Isaac POV

It was cold out but my fur was warmer than any coat I'd ever had. Running after Scott I crashed into him at the tree line and we went tumbling through a bush until we came out at the other side, a mass of tangled limbs barely distinguishable as to who's was who's in the dark, the moon only breaking through a few of the branches leaving the ground in shadows.

His eyes were the exact same now as they were when we were human just weeks ago, that same dark chocolate brown that I couldn't tear myself away from.

It was addictive and soon I couldn't abide by Jackson's earlier instructions.

After around 10 or 15 minuets of playing around in the dirt and having some private time with my boyfriend, we broke apart after hearing a snapping sound of to out left.

Instincts kicked us both into gear and we leapt to out feat and stood facing where the noise had come from, noses raised scenting the air.

There was the usual smells of the forest but there was something off.

Something different, that didn't quite fit.

Something else that didn't fit was the pair of luminous yellow eyes peering out of the dark.

Snarls started emitting from Scott's throat as he shoved himself in front of me and began to shuffle backwards. Only then did we notice that the figure must have been moving forward with us as it never seemed to get further away the more we backed up to the house.

I hadn't realised how far we had strayed until we had started to head back.

The growling stopped and Scott tilted his head as though trying to figure something out about the stranger, but as far as I could see there was only the eyes visible.

But looking at them was a mistake.

They fixed me to the spot, drawing me in, and not letting me look away. It was as though there was a static connection trying to drag me closer to them and never let me go but not at all like the way Scott's did. They seemed bright and cold where as Scott's were warm and loving making me want to curl up beside him and never let him go.

And just like that the eyes no longer had me paralysed, and my brain started to pick up on small details around me that I had been so oblivious to before.

Whilst we had been transfixed the figure had carried on stalking toward us; Scott was still staring at the eyes with a blank expression; the eyes looked to belong to a werewolf, the florescent yellow burning bright in the creatures irises and most importantly we were in sprinting distance from the house.

Looking at Scott I nudged him and he looked back at me after a hesitant second for glance in recognition but not wanting to take his eyes away from the threat.

"Scott come on we can sprint it from here and probably get through the door before it gets there" I bumped his shoulder again "Scotty, come on"

"Right" he looked at me nervously and after a brief countdown from 3 we sprinted of toward the back door of the Stilinski residence.

Panting I once again cursed the witch that did this to us for changing us into animals with such short legs when I got into the kitchen and slammed the door shut behind us.

At the sudden slam of the door it aroused the others from their lazing around in other room and they all came skidding into the kitchen, Stiles and Derek at the front followed closely by Boyd, Jackson and Peter.

"What happened?!" Stiles screamed as soon as he saw me rushing over to check if I was okay.

"Th-There was something out there. It looked like another werewolf, it had glowing yellow eyes and it smelt wrong. Didn't it Scott???" I turned to face him.

Only he wasn't there.

He wasn't in the house.

Scrambling to get the door open, all thoughts of the werewolf gone, I ran out into the back yard staring around in absolute terror.

Where was he???

Where was my Scott???

I sobbed "Scott..."

Notes
GUYS I'M SO SORRY!!! IT'S BEEN 6 WEEKS I'M SO SORRY!!! Omg it's been so long arghhhhh!!!
ALSO SORRY ABOUT SCOTTY BUT MY FRIENDS SAY I CAN'T JUST WRITE FLUFF AND I NEED ANGST AND I CAN'T DO THAT TO STEREK SO I COMPROMISED AND SCISAAC FEELS HAPPENED!!! BLAME THEM NOT ME!!!
Okie dokie that's it I think, so yeah all apology's for no updates and Scisaac band feels/angsty poop, and I hope to update soon but I have a new idea with Creature!Stiles that I want to give a chance as well soooooooo.... Idk e.e
THANK YOU FOR READING AND BEING PATIENT WITH ME!!! COMMENTS WANTED AS ALWAYS!!! <3