Missing You

Derek's POV

"What happened?"I asked eventually.

"I –I couldn't find you, I freaked out, I couldn't find any of you anywhere" he crowded into my space and started scenting me, which yeah, I didn't mind in the slightest, marking him with my scent in return.

I hushed him, whispering calming thoughts into his ear and holding him while he cried and whimpered.

"I thought... I thought the pe-people that took Scott had come back and took you all, leaving me behind by mistake" he coughed and spluttered the shadow of his obvious panic attack still far too close for comfort.

Then a wave of guilt hit me like a ton of bricks.

This was my fault.

My fault my mate was hurt.

"We're all okay Stiles, we went to try and find Scott, it was my stupid idea, I just wanted to put your mind at rest, make you worry a little less if we found him but all I did was scare you and get you hurt"

Stiles just looked at me, momentarily bemused before leaning back enough to press his nose against mine in a playful demeanour eyes trained on mine before diving at me, making us both tumble of the edge of the kitchen table, into a sprawl of furry limbs on the floor.

Stiles recovered before me, diving on top of me and pinning me to the floor shoving his muzzle into the fur on my neck, inhaling deeply, taking in my scent before going limp on top of me.

"Sti...?"

Stiles whimpered his discomfort, nuzzling my neck further as though to say 'stop talking and let me hug you' before settling in again.

Resting my muzzle atop his head, my tail snug around his hind legs to stop him from falling away from me, my eyes slid closed as my muscles relaxed and I went slack against the tiles beneath me.

Stiles' POV

Now that Alex knew about me and Derek being together she seemed to realise that the comfort of having Derek around when I was training wasn't just because he was my Alpha.

She believed that having the closeness between us exposed in training would help with my control; the more comfortable I am, the easier the flow of energy is released through my body and my mind, my body and spirit will be more at ease with the magic passing through my veins – or so that's what Alex keeps telling me.

That's supposedly why having contact between the two of us helps me; it completes a circuit of strong foundations to carry the magic upon so I'm more stable and can channel the power properly.

Alex has continued to show me spells and tell me how her runes work, and as the days went by I got better.

My drive for to find Scott, the anxiety of the up coming lunar moon and the comfort of having Derek by my side made it all the easier to learn everything Alex could teach so that I was prepared as much as I could be for the full moon – and the supposed confrontation.

No one had smelt anything strange within the last few days, no one had seen anymore yellow eyes nor had any of the alarms gone of that Alex and Owen set up.

It had been radio silence.

The day of the new moon was dawning and the sun had just started to rise, the others were all still asleep but it had been a rough the night prior trying to get everyone to sleep.

They were all dreaded the day to come yet all – even the likes of Jackson – were hoping to welcome Scott home, hoping against hope that it was the opposing pack that had taken him, not some people just passing through.

It may have seemed reckless to hope such a thing but it was a lesser of two evils as the other alternative meant they would more than likely never see him again and even if they did, he would still have his furry covered hide as he wouldn't have taken the tonic in time.

But there was slight reassurance in the words of their Alpha as he kept repeating, without fail, that he could still feel Scott's bond in the pack, strong as ever every time he saw so much as a slight hint of deprivation at the loss of their fellow pack mate.

Out of all of the pack Isaac was keening the most, he was deprived of sleep many a night leading up to that day and even when he managed to close his eyes the poor pup woke with horrors in his mind of distortions of future to come.

But thoughts of the golden puppies detainment aside, the pack were determined to come out alive that night – And human.

Alex POV

Dark.

Humid.

Yellow eye's.

Dark.

The tree's were blurred but distinguishable, a few lower branches blowing softly as though there was a calm breeze passing through as if to sweep the place clear of the purity surrounding it before the rain of evil poured from the heavens to consume all that it touched.

But the current was weak and the animals stayed in their slumbers whilst the shrubbery lay motionless unaware of the deeming danger.

Humid.

The air may have slow moving but it was heavy, clogging in the lungs of anyone who dared breath making you feel as though you were drowning on air.

The heat perpetrated the skin, a thick layer of sweat escape from every pour making the clothing that covered it stick to surface beneath.

Yellow eye's.

The forest had been giving out a sense of negative energy from the beginning; nothing had seemed right: the air too warm, the silence too loud, the sky too dark as though even the moon was afraid of being in the same presence as the creature bestowed to it.

Something else that didn't fit was the pair of luminous yellow eyes peering out of the dark.

I rubbed my temples, trying to rid myself of the unwelcomed headache I knew was surely beginning to arise.

Letting my eyes come into focus again I started replaying the vision over again in my mind, there had to be something, some kind of warning.

What good was a premonition if it didn't even tell you what you were up against?

Nothing that's what.

Owen put a hand on my shoulder "Come on, time to go" he said gesturing toward the door.

God I hope this work...

Notes

To be honest I have no words other than why haven't I updated in a year?
I don't know!
You guys have as much an idea as me, Id like to say it's because I have a great social life and I revise a shit ton for my exams but that would be lying, and I don't want to lie to you guys especially with the patients you've shown me like jesus. All I do is stress about my upcoming GCSE's, text my girlfriend, text my other friends and listen to music.
Although as you can tell this story is now coming to a close (hopefully soon) and I do have a few others started but I'd like you're opinion; which would you want written first:

Badass wereleopard Stiles
OR
Badass Stiles with wings
OR
Sterek Mpreg AU

You'r choice guys, I'll be putting this up on Fanfic.net, Quotev and Archive of Our Own so votes will be added from all four of these sites and then I'll decide.

Thank you for being so patient with my guy's I love you all, as creepy as that sounds, because you are all frekin awesome!

S