3|Beary Barry Berry

Chapter 3|Beary Barry Berry
The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance

Nick Evans

"C'mon you bear-ly hit me."

"Stop with your horrible bear puns," Oliver says and punches my arm again.

"I'm punning under pressure here, give me a break."

"Why do you have a thing for bear puns?" He asks seriously.

"My old friends and I use to say puns all the time. Most of them where unbearable," I say emphasizing the bear part.

I could tell he wanted to chuckle, but he just looked at me annoyed. He rolled his eyes and looked over at Willow, who was walking over to the lunch table. "Thank god, I couldn't bear anymore bear puns."

"But you j-" I say before getting cut off by Oliver.

"Shut up."

"Alright, stop acting like a married couple and give me dating advice," Willow says and sits her lunch down on the table. She sits and looks at us eagerly. "Jackie poo sa-"

"Jackie poo? Really?" Oliver didn't like Jackson, who was now Willow's new boyfriend. He had a reputation for being a complete asshole. I nudge Ollie and give him a look to tell him to shut his mouth.

"Well, guys like making out and ice-cream. Everyone loves food," I say and look at Willow who was taking in what I was saying.

"Speaking of food..." Oliver scoops some of his mash potatoes and puts it in his mouth. Oh yeah, it's lunch. I start eating my food as well.

"Okay, I got the date ideas, but what should I do to really woo him? What turns straight guys on?" Oliver nearly chokes on his mash potatoes and starts coughing.

"Don't." He says and looks at Willow intensely.

"It's going to happen whether you like it or not, Ollie." He blushes a little which makes me smile. "So, you guys have any ideas?"

"I'm pretty sure a kangaroo could even turn Jackson on..." Oliver murmurs.

"Stop being such a dick!" Willow yells which earns us a few stares. "He's actually a great guy and-" she continues more quietly,"-and he's actually a virgin. The rumors aren't true about him getting a girl pregnant in his freshman year. He has really great parents that are actually way better than mine."

She stares at Oliver and he gives her a guilty look. "Now, are you going to stop being a dick or are you going to keep that stick up your ass?!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm going to stop." He holds his hands up in defeat.

"Good boy."

We go back to eating our food and I still make bear puns. It was cute how he got annoyed whenever I said something about bears.

Wait, cute?

Did I say he looked cute?

"Hey, Nick," Oliver says, interrupting my thoughts.