5|Get it Together

Chapter 5|Get it Together
Girls/Girls/Boys - Panic! At The Disco

Jessie Bright

I mentally thank Nick for inviting Addi. And - drum roll please - she's coming out to her brother!

Yay! I just wanted to run up and kiss her, when she and Nick arrived.

I smile and run up to her. I hug her tight and I see her grin from ear to ear.

"I'm actually going to do it. I'm scared and excited at the same time." She frowns and let's go of my arms. I grab her hand and give it a reassuring squeeze.

When all of this happened Oliver and Nick were too blinded by love to even notice us.

They are obviously going to realize it at some point. They've know each other for about a month and a half. That's longer than some people. They confessed and have already have had sex by that time in stories.

I mean, look at the way Nick gets all flustered whenever Oliver gets super close to him. I can see whenever Oliver shivers when Nick touches him - even the slightest bit.

It's kinda adorable. I lied. It's absolutely adorable.

"Okay, lovebirds. Let's go eat!" I yell and I see Oliver blush.

He does often whenever I mention love and Nick. Especially in the the same sentence.

He's probably the bottom.

Unlike me. Haha. We haven't done it, but I'm the more dominant one in the relationship. Addi is just so cute...

He gets the keys and we head to the car. This is kinda like a double date.

Before I knew it we were at the restaurant.

Fuck yeah. O' Charlie's.

When the person sits us in a booth - my personal favorite - the waitress greets us. She asks for our drinks.

"Root beer is my go to,"I say.

"Same," Oliver says and looks over at Nick.

"Um, I'll have water," Nick tells the waitress.

"You're boring," Oliver says and nudges Nick's shoulder.

"I'll have a pink lemonade," Addi says. The waitress goes to get our drinks.

I look at the menu, even though I already knew what I wanted.

Soon, our drinks arrive and it was time to order.

Oliver and I got the twisted chips for our side. Nick and Addi got fries for their side.

When the waitress left to get our food we made small talk. About the weather, school, friends, family, etcetera.

When the food arrived we dug into our food.

Oliver handed Nick some of his twisted chips.

"Oh my god. These are so good," Nick says after he finishes the twisted chips. He starts to take more and Oliver sighs. He didn't do anything about it, though.