10|<3 & </3

Chapter 10| <3 & </3
C'mon - Panic! At The Disco (feat. Fun)

Oliver Bright

Jessie was bouncing up and down in her seat.

"I'm going to kiss my girlfriend and then talk about you kissing your boyfriend," she says and drums all over the car.

"First of all, don't brake my car. Second of all, we're not even dating," I say as we pull into the school parking lot.

When we walk into school, Jessie was looking around frantically. When she spots Addi she runs off. She kisses her on the cheek and hugs her. I smile fondly at the scene.

The first classes went by really slow. I was now in the class right before lunch.

I walked in right before the bell went off, which was late for me. Jessie, Addi, and Gabe were bothering me in the halls. When I sat down I immediately look over at Nick. He was whispering to the guy next to him. I was watching Nick in a non creepy kind of way (was I though?). The way he smiled and the way his eyes sparkle when he laughs. You know, the little things. I remembered when we kissed (I'm internally crying tears of joy) and how happy that made me.

"Oliver? Answer the question," My teacher, who I want to stab, asks.

I mentally stab knifes into her and myself and blurt out, "September!"

I hear chuckling come from the room. Nick was looking at me and cracking up.

I'm going to die. Wait. He's going to die.

"The answer was two, Mr. Bright.," she says and I bury my head into my arms. She continues the lesson while my face was covered by my arms. I was ecstatic that class was over.

I basically ran out of class and left Nick behind, because fuck him, honestly.

When I got to the lunchroom, Willow and Jackson were sitting at our usual table.

"So, are you going to tell me what's been going on?" Willow says angrily.

I can't blame her. I have been leaving her in the dust.

"I'll talk to you guys about it after school," I say and sit across from them.

"Okay," she says mockingly. "Anyway I brought us lunches AKA McDonald's that my aunt just picked up. Thank Auntie Jane."

"Thanks Aunt Jane," I say and take some food from the bag.

Just then Nick sits down next to me and says, "Thanks Auntie Jane."

I smile and take out some chicken nuggets. When I take a bite, I nearly choke. Finn literally jumps on the table and yells, "Hello, Ollie." He looks around. "And others."

"What are you doing?" I ask and look over at Nick. His eyebrows were furrowed.

"My parents are going to be on a business trip this weekend. They left booze in the cabinets, condoms in my drawer, food, and an awesome stereo.  That means-drum roll please-a party at my place this Saturday! You can bring your friends and-" he looks over at Nick. He smirks and looks back to me. "-others. It'll be fun." Finn jumps off the table, but not before he steals one of my chicken nuggets,