4|So, Dinner Date?

Chapter 4|So, Dinner Date?
Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco

Oliver Bright

"So, Nick almost walked in on you and your girlfriend kissing again," I ask again. I also emphasized 'girlfriend' because I still couldn't get over the fact that Jessie and Addi were a couple. I think it's adorable. You know, best friends since birth, then dating at 15.

She was going to be 16 soon though.

She's growing up too fast.

"Yeah, it was weird. Addi isn't out to him yet. He's such a cock block, without cock actually being envolved." She chuckles and lays down on my bed.

She keeps asking me to switch beds with her, because my bed is softer.

Hell no. It is more soft and that's why I'm not giving it up.

"Hey, Jess..."

"Hm?"

"You know I'm an awesome brother right? And-"

"And a narcissist, but go on," she giggles and let's me continue.

"And I won't interrupt your cuddling and shit if you ask." She shoots up and cheers. "You didn't let me continue." She sits back down and frowns. "No sex. You're fifteen. I know I can't stop you, but be safe."

She blushes and covers her face with her sleeves. "I'm a small, little virgin girl. I won't do anything. I can't say anything about Addi though," she smirks. I sigh, look her in the eye, and smile.

"Hey, you're still a virgin too. The closest thing to being a bad boy you've got, is drinking. But...you're a honest, cute drunk." I frown, knowing that what she said was true. "You've got no bad boy personality."

Jessie doesn't have one either. She's a 'innocent' virgin girl, like she said. She wasn't that innocent, but our parents don't need to know that.

Nick wasn't really a 'bad boy' either. He was super sweet and stuff. I couldn't even think he'd be a bad boy, even if he tried.

"Why are you smiling like that? I've just been throwing insults at you." I brush my fingers on my lips. Oh. I was smiling.

"You were thinking about Nick, weren't you? Hm? How cute he is?" I pick up a pillow and through it at her.

He was a good looking guy, but I'm not saying I'm attracted to him. Yeah...

"Even I think he's adorable. He's got the looks. I'm a lesbian and I think I'd tap that. I won't, for obvious reasons."

She was right. He was good looking.

I sigh loudly and lay down on my stomach.

~#~

"So, then he-" That was when I got extremely bored.

Jackson was at our lunch table. He was going on and on about soccer. I played as a little kid, but that was about it. I don't really like sports. I'm lazy...and hungry.