11|A Drunk Dinosaur with a Mohawk

Picture: Finn Harley
Chapter 11| A Drunk Dinosaur with a Mohawk
All The Pretty Girls - Fun.

Oliver Bright

"Move over, fat ass," I say to Nick.

Sure, I love when I'm next to him, but he's practically sitting on my lap. I'm a little smaller than him and I don't want that on top of me at the moment.

We, as in JW (Jackson and Willow), Brendon, Nick, and myself, were on the couch together. We were on to our second movie for our random movie marathon. We had a fairly large couch, so there was no reason for him to sit awkwardly on me.

"Someone is already cranky and we're only on our second movie," Nick says and scoots over a couple of centimeters.

"How would you like it if I did it to you?" I ask and I turn to look back over to the screen.

I felt hands go around my waist and I get pulled onto Nick's lap. "I'd love it," he answers. I groan and I look behind me. He had that smirk on his face, the one that knows that I'm annoyed but he teases me anyway. He nuzzles my neck, so I look back at the screen.

"You guys are getting more and more cuddly by the day," Jackson says. Willow was leaning her head on Jackson's shoulder and holding his hand. "This is the most contact we've had this week," he jokes. Willow rolls her eyes.

"And I'm here, not getting any loving," Brendon says from the other side of the couch. "Why do you not like my girlfriend?" he asks Nick.

"She's too good for you," he says and Brendon's eyes narrow.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"I like her more than you," Nick says with his best poker face.

"Wow, rude."

The night goes on with constant bickering, laughs, and tears (from laughter and of sadness from the movies). I've been staying in Nick's lap for awhile. Every so often he'd kiss the top of my head or nuzzle into my neck. Who knew this was so comfortable. Who knew I'd ever be comfortable with this. Who knew I would like Nick Evans, a boy nonetheless.

When Willow and Jackson fall asleep on the couch, I start to feel my eyes droop. I was incredibly tired. It also didn't help that being in Nick's arms was really comfortable.

Speaking of Nick...

"Hey, are you awake?" I ask him.

No answer.

I lean more against his chest, so I was slightly laying down. I could hear his deep breaths. I snuggled my head into his shoulder, his grip around my waist tightened.

"Goodnight," I say softly.

When I don't hear a reply I close my eyes and snuggle closer to his body.

"Goodnight, Ollie," he says sleepily and I smile against his clothes.

"We need to wake him up," I hear faintly.

"But look how comfortable he looks," A voice say from behind me. "Not to mention adorable."

"Maybe we should let him sleep longer," I hear a deep voice say.