14.5|Bitter and Glitter

Deticated to Magnus Bane aka my inspiration for my dear boy, Finn. Plus I just love Magnus a ton so eh.

Magnus Bane (aka my husband/baby/son) (oh and aka Harry Shum Jr

Magnus Bane (aka my husband/baby/son) (oh and aka Harry Shum Jr.) ^

Chapter 14.5| Bitter and Glitter
Truce - Twenty Øne Pilots

Finn Harley

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday.

Yeah, there was the costumes and the make up that made it fantastic. But the thing I love about it is, is that I could be a different person for a day.

I didn't know that when I was a kid. I thought it was because all of the free candy.

I think my actual love of Halloween started when I dressed up as Super Man. I just added my own twists to the costume. It was also the first time I wore nail polish in public.

I didn't have to be some spoiled kid with rich parents. I was a feminine Super Man who just happened to date a transgender Lois Lane (there might be fan fics about that).

I'm just different.

And I liked that.

Now I'm categorized as 'the flamboyant gay teen'. The thing that bothers me is that I'm not flamboyant because of the gender I like. I'm flamboyant because that's who I am.

And today I'm going to be me a bunch.

*

"Okay, Finn. Don't freak out," I say to myself as I frantically look around for my suit (which I made all by myself).

Usually I dress to impress myself but today is different.

Today that red head with the great abs was coming over.

I kept frantically searching for that damn suit.

"Ah ha!"

I found it and laid it across the bed.

If I was lucky I would also get laid.

I smile at my outfit and turn to look at the clock. It was time to go to the store with Oliver.

*

I put on my outfit without the makeup on. I still have awhile till it really starts and there's someone to actually impress. I walk down the stairs and down to Oliver.