15|Holy Fuckaroni

Chapter 15| Holy Fuckaroni
Like a Virgin - Madonna

Oliver Bright

"I'm going to die."

I flop down on my bed.

Nick's parents aren't going to be going to be home this Thanksgiving. Mine are though. And since I'm such a good person and boyfriend I invited Nick and Addi over for Thanksgiving dinner. Now Nick is going to talk to my family as my boyfriend.

I've never been this stressed out before.

They still think Willow is my secret girlfriend. We all know that isn't true. Speaking of Willow, she's going to Jackson's for Thanksgiving since her parents aren't going to be there either. I mean, they'll be there, but they won't be there for her. Plus she'll have more fun with Jackson anyway.

"Like a virgin. Touched for the very first time. Like a v-"

I'm going to kill him.

I grab my phone and answer it.

"Did you like your new ringtone?"

"Fuck you."

"When?"

I sigh. "So why'd you call?"

"Wow, what nice way to talk to your boyfriend."

"Oh sorry. I mean, 'how are you honey? I've missed you. Let's have sex under the stars'."

He cracks up. "Anyway, I was calling because I wanted you to know that I'm coming over with Addi tomorrow at two o'clock. We're still on for the 'few day sleepover' right?"

I smile and then answer, "Yep. Just to let you know, I'll probably still be asleep when you come over. The key is under the stone cat."

"The creepy one or the cute one?"

"The creepy one."

"I still don't know why you have that."

"Me neither."

"Alright I got to go. Addi is going to steal all the food from my room if I don't take her to the store." He pauses then yells something incoherent. "Anyway, bye babe." Then I hear a beep indicating that he hung up.

Holy fuckaroni.

Did he just 'babe' me.

Did I hear that right?

He 'babe'd me.

"Bro, why is your face so red?" Jess looks over to my phone. "Are you guys into phone sex?" She turns back around and heads out the door. "Why am I related to a fucking weirdo?" Then she comes back in. "Oh, um, when are they coming over tomorrow?"

"I, um, two. Two o'clock."

"Okay thanks." She narrows her eyebrows. "Let me know when Addi and I need to leave the house." I cover my face with my hands.