Tries to make him jealous

Lacey's POV

As I stood there I front of the mirror watching myself almost cry,I realized that I am a wreck.I pretend to be okay but I'm not at all.

The bell rang and I sighed.It was Geography but that wasn't all bad because a hot teacher was teaching us.

Mr Hemmings.

Zayn wasn't in that class like me and I was happy because I think I'm very flirtatious in geography.

I walked to class and everybody began to say hey and hi.i didn't feel like talking so I just smiled at them.

I walked fast because I felt bad telling Culumn to fuck himself but I think he should of backed off.

I know my friends are probably talking bad about me but I don't care ,I just couldn't deal with that shit anymore.

I was deep into my thoughts and suddenly I bumped into someone.

I looked up and I bumped into Zayn.

"Sorry"I apologized but he gave me a warm smile.

He saw the tears sitting in my eyes but I didn't allow them to taste freedom.

"Hey,you okay?"he asked me and all I wanted to do is tell him what's wrong but I couldn't .it was so sweet that he noticed that there was something wrong but all I did was shook my head.

"No,everything's A - okay"I said and then quickly walked away.i couldn't deal to face him after that whole not talking thing.

When I entered the classroom no one was there.i sat down and Mr Hemmings stared at me because usually I would go to him and talk to him for about 3 minutes.

"Rosie ?"he said walking towards me and I looked up to him.

"Sir"I smiled but then seconds later that smiled vanished .

"You okay?"He asked and I nodded.

"You know you can talk to me when you want to"he said and I was about to tell him what was wrong but then people entered.

He looked at me and I nodded to show him that I was grateful.

Lacey walked towards her desk which was next to mine.

I didn't make eye contact because I found it awkward that I had to face after I told one of our friends to go fuck himself.

"I - I'm s--"I was about to apologized but then Lacey chimed in.

"Don't be , he was totally being a dick"she said and I laughed

"I know ,right"I agreed and we both began to laugh.

"And remember whatever is bothering you ,you can tell me because I am your best friend"she said and I nodded slowly because I wasn't ready to tell her that I like Zayn.

Mr Hemmings seated us and he began to teach.he kept on looking at me which felt weird but I can't lie ,it was cute as well.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and three boys entered .

No way .

Louis ,Niall and ... Zayn.

I stared at Zayn and I couldn't believe my eyes of how hot he could be even if he isn't trying to be hot.

"Sir ,we were kicked out class and we thought maybe we could chill here"Niall asked Mr Hemmings

Mr Hemmings is like one of the guys.His friends with them and they sometimes go out for pizza or something.