Tonight .

"Niall!"I shout but then I realize that Niall was okay and that my dad shot Mr Hemmings .

I ran over to Niall and he wrapped his arms around me .

"What are you doing here ?"I ask him

"I can't stay away from you and I know I sound crazy but I needed to see you"he says and I smile .

"Well then ask me the question "I say smirking .

"Ask you what?"he asks me and I roll my eyes playfully .

"Uhm , a thank you for saving your life won't hurt?"I hear my dad and I turn around quickly and fly my arms around you .

"Thanks , dad"I say .

"Well I'm going to call the police to come and get this creep"my dad said walking downstairs .

"So where were we ?"Niall asks me as he takes my hand .

"Yeah"I smile as he pulls me closer,

"Rosie Ross , would you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend ... Again"he says and I smile .

"Well..."I say putting my fine on my chin pretending to think about it .

"Yes"I finally say and he picks me up as he gave me a tender full kiss .

"I am suddenly thirsty"I say as I pulled away from our mini make - out session .

"Now let's go get my girl some water"he says emphasizing the my girl part .

"Okay , Boyfriend"I say and he giggles .

He takes my hand and we go get something to drink .

My mom and dad began to aww and clap as they saw we were holding hands .

"Are you okay , mom?"I asked her

"Yes , baby"she says .

"Just a little bruised because of the ropes but the police are on their way "she says and I frown .

"Do you need anything ?"I ask her and she shakes her head and winks .

"You too go along up stairs "she says and I laugh .

"Yeah , mom"I say .

I smile and Niall takes my hand as we walk up stairs .

I know that I do like Niall but not as much as I like Zayn .

I don't want to hurt him but if Zayn doesn't want to notice me then I will do whatever it takes , right ?

As we entered my room , I notice that Mr Hemmings was gone .

"The fuck ?"Niall looks around and I stand there worried AF because what if he comes to find me or even kill me .

"Don't worry , baby . He is not going to hurt you"he says wrapping me in his arms .

"Let's go spend the night at my place "he says and I look at him with big eyes .

"You actually going to let me spend the night at your place like what about your parents ?"I ask him and he kisses my cheeks .

"They like you"he says and I giggle .

"We let me pack my things"I say .

"Uhm tell my parents you leaving but go to your car and I'll tell my parents that in staying over at Chloe's "I tell him before he presses a kiss against my lips .

"Okay "he says and walks out .

I began to run around my room like a mad thing trying to find like the sexiest underwear and shit