Just awful

Rosie's POV

I felt weird when I walked away from and he just stood there staring.I don't know if he was offended but I was happy that I did that.

It did feel weird that Me Hemmings and I almost kissed.He looked into my eyes and I looked into his .I just couldn't look away because it was in the moment and every girl would want to be in that position and I was .

I walked and the minute i left the school building , people began to say bye.

"Bye,Rosie"one girl said and I smiled at her.I walked out of the school smiling because I felt like being happy for a change.

When I got to my dads car ,I didn't say anything but I just glued my eyes to my iPhone 5s.

Suddenly I got a message from Lacey .

Lacey : hey , uhm we are best friends right ?

I just stared at the message not believing my eyes.

Rosie:of course ! I love you so much

Lacey : now tell me is the rumor  out about you and Mr Hemmings true?

I never knew new could spread so fast because it literally just happened.

Rosie: Lacey,what do you know?

Lacey:did you and sir kiss ?

Rosie:no,but ... We almost did

Lacey: and you wouldn't tell me ?

Rosie :it just happened !

Lacey : I feel like you hiding so many things away from me ,like what's up with Zayn?

Rosie :nothing !i am completely honest.

Lacey:I find that hard to believe

Rosie : then how can you trust me if you don't believe me ?

Lacey:I actually really don't know ...

Rosie : Lacey what are you trying to say ?

Lacey : I don't know but once you decide to tell me what's up with you then maybe we could go back to being best friends.

I couldn't believe my eyes.I just had a fight with my best friend.i could feel my eyes stinging because of the tears.i didn't want to cry or else my dad would see but I was really upset.

I just locked my phone and looked out of the car window .

How could you hide this from her ? And why would you use a teacher to make someone jealous ? This isn't you !

I thought to myself.

"Rosie ?"my dad said and I didn't reply.

"What"I finally replied after I noticed I was being awfully unfair.

"Are you okay?"he asked me and I nodded but the tears just escaped my eyes.

"Darling , you're not"he said and I nodded because he was right.

"I just feel so fake and crappy because I used someone to make someone else jealous and now because of that I lost my best friend."I said and he nodded.

"Well maybe you need just rest and breathe because this is something that you and Lacey need to talk about .It is a bad thing to keep stuff away from your best friend . So maybe when you get home , you will think over it okay ?"he said and I nodded.

My dad will always be the one to help with anything that I need help with .

It was just a quiet ride after that.