Goodbye , Zayn

Song for this chapter :

Love you , goodbye by One Direction

Zayns POV

I stand there and I just can't believe those words left her mouth.

"No , she can't be"I say.

That's why she never answers our phone calls or texted us .

"Oh no , dear ! Not as in dead gone , she's in Essex with her grandma "she says and I sigh in relief .

"Essex ?"I ask and she nods .

"Oh "I sigh again and it all becomes silent and awkward again .

"Uhm , I need to get home for dinner"I quickly say and she nods .

"It's nice to see you again , Zayn "she says and I nod .

"Goodbye , Zayn "she says and I smile turning around .

I walked away from Rosie's house only thinking that I'll never ever see her again .

***

5 years later

Rosie's POV

"Come on, grandma ... I need to leave or I'll miss my plain "I begged because my grandma won't give me the keys to my car and she won't unlock the door .

"But I don't want you to leave , ladybug"she said and I laugh because I can't believe that im going to Los Vegas .

After I made my choice between Niall and Zayn I ended up choosing to not pick between them and just leave my life that I lived in Bradford .

I was hurt and I didn't want either one of them to feel my pain so I left and I finished high school in Essex .

After that I focused on my dancing career and now I'm going to dance in Vegas !!

I forgot about them and I just forgot about everyone in Bradford .

"Granny ,I will skype everyday and when i get my first pay check I will fly you over okay ?"I said and she pouted .

"I'm so proud of you "she said and I kissed her cheek and hugged her .

"I know granny and I love you "I said and my grandma handed me the keys .

"Thank you"I said .

"I love you , ladybug and you are going to do great ! Don't forget to call me and your mother okay!"she says and I nod .

"Yes , granny !"I say leaving the house .

I begin to drive and all I could think was that in going to start a new life in Vegas .

I got to the airport and as I left my car and begin to roll my suitcase , I sighed and I smiled looking around .

I can't believe that I'm here and that im going  to chase my dream . I think that it was the best that I left Bradford because no one tried contacting after a week and I never heard from either of my friends or Zayn and Niall .

Before entering the line I stared at all the people rushing into the line all waiting for their lives to begin .

"Rosie "I suddenly hear and as I turn around I can't believe I see him .

Standing there in front of me after 5 years .

"Zayn"I breathe out as I see the hazel 5'9 blackish brownish hair stand I front of me .

I try smiling but it just fades every time because I can't believe he is standing in front of me .

We both begin to walk to each other and my heart begins to race and I can't believe that I am walking to him .