Truth .

Rosie's POV

I began to run and I could hear Lacey and Zayn shouting my name but none of that mattered to me anymore .

I could feel tears flowing and my heart felt like it was broken into million pieces .

Why did I fall in love with someone dumb like Zayn Malik ?

I ran as fast as i could trying to avoid any contact . When i got to my house Lacey was still running . I sighed as I left the door open for her .

Entering I see my parents .

"Rosie , dear"my mom asks as she notices I've been crying . I turn around to see Lacey out if breathe standing behind me .

I face the stairs and run upstairs .

I reach my room and I shut the door . Crashing my face against my pillow as I began to sob . A soft knock rings through my ears .

"Rosie ?"I hear and realize it's Lacey .

"I'm coming in"she says and following to what she say , she comes inside .

"Hey "she smiles and sits down next to me .

"Boys are stupid "she says and I don't flinch at all .

"Don't be sad , you have an amazing boyfriend who cares about you"she brings up Niall and I just feel my heart fall into my stomach .

"Yeah"I sigh and my mom enters quickly .

"Hey , Michele is on the phone about the L.A thing "my mom says and I hit my palm against my face .

Thanks mom .

"Okay "I said taking the phone out of her hand .

Rosie : hey , Michele

Michele  : Rosie ! So everything's settled we are leaving in 2 weeks so we would really like you to come to practice tomorrow ?

Rosie : great , see you tomorrow then .

Michele : cool , bye !

I didn't greet back and just handed the phone to my mom .

"L.A"Lacey asks me and i sigh as i stood up walking towards my desk . I scratch around in my papers looking for an envelope .

I find it and hand to Lacey .

"An audition ? When were you planning to tell me this ? "She says angrily but i hoped she would be a bit happy for me .

"Soon"i say but she rolls her eyes .

More problems .

"Lies and lies and fucking more lies ! "She shouts and I shooshed her .

"I really didn't want you to be mad"I said sitting down but she just stood there staring at me .

"I wouldn't of been mad if you would of told me earlier !"she shouts and I sigh

"Lacey , please -"I try to to say .

"I'm just going to leave but until you decide to tell me stuff then maybe give me a call"she says and quickly walks out of my room .

"Uuuuugggh !"I groan as I fall back onto my bed .

I just lost my best friend .

Suddenly I got a fright my phone ringing . I sigh as I reached for it .

What now Niall .

Rosie : hello .

Niall : hey , baby .