Meeting the family .

Rosie's POV

after Niall payed for our pizza , we walked hand-in-hand to his car.

When I got into the car I then noticed ,Zayns.What is Zayn doing here ?

I stared at it for a while and I didn't even hear anything Niall was saying .i heard something about fun and beautiful but I couldn't make out anything else because my thoughts were on Zayn .

"Babe ?"I finally heard something and I snapped out of my daze and turned to look at Niall.

"Huh?"I asked him looking utterly confused .

"You okay?"he asked and I nodded quickly.

"Let's get you home because it doesn't seem like "he said smiling and then I just nodded .

I didn't feel right.

It was like my mind just roamed with Zayn .i don't know why but I just needed to see him.

"Niall?"I then said as Niall kept his eyes on the road .

"Yeah?"he said .

"Can I put the radio on?"I asked wanting to get my mind of things.

He laughed ."why do you even ask?"he said glancing quickly at me .

I giggled and suddenly Zayn faintly began to disappear out of my mind .

I turn on the Radio and Niall just gave me a warm smile .

We got to my house and Niall got out first.he walked towards my side and opened the door for me .

What a gentleman .

I got out and smiled to ensure him I was thankful.

When we got to the driver side of the car I hugged him .he leaned against the car .

I looked into his eyes and he wrapped his hands around my waist .i placed my hands on his chest .

I didn't remove my eyes from his and then i crashed my lips against his.

His kisses were amazing .he is so gentle and amazing and I love it .

"RO...sie"I heard someone scream and I quickly turned around to see my baby cousin tending on the front porch .

I laughed as she began to blush because she was embarrassed that she disturbed Niall and I.

"Hey,Lola"I said and she waved .

I turned back to Niall who was biting his lip.

"I have to go ,now"I said and he nodded slowly.

"Thanks for today"I said and he nodded .

"Thanks for the support as well"I said and he kissed me on my cheek.

"I want you to be happy"he said and j nodded.

I finally walked away but Niall just stood there .i giggled because he is so cute .

My mom then came outside and my eyes widened .oh god what is she going to do now .

"Mom!"I tried to say softly so Niall wouldn't hear .

"Hey ,Niall.why don't you come inside and have something to eat"my mom said and then I coughed .

"We just had something to eat"I said whilst Niall was walking towards us .

"I guess I could eat again"he said and I rolled my eyes.

We then entered and I saw most of my family sitting in our lounge .

This was bad .

Now they all were going to meet Niall.

notice meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara