New beginnings

Rosie's POV

I just to couldn't get Mr Hemmings out of my mind.It was all weird that he looked at me that way and that our lips were only a few inches apart .

I layes in bed staring into the ceiling just re picturing what happened in that classroom .Everything that happened that day ,that small fight with Culum ,that small fight with Lacey , Zayn , Mr Hemmings ...

I didn't feel myself .i didn't feel me anymore .

I felt someone different but a bad different .

I didn't talk at all , I just a stared at my phone.i stared at all the previous messages between Zayn and I .It was all relaxing but seriously I took it to my heart because I really like him .

I went to take a warm shower.As I stood under that shower , the warm water trickled down my body .The hot water made my blonde hair soaking wet .

I stood under that water just letting it rinse all the stress away . I closed my eyes taking in the hot water and letting it wash away my worries for that moment .

I wasn't the biggest fan of my body and I really just wanted to be like everyone else .

I turned the water of and stepped out of the glass shower.I dried myself of with the towel and stared at myself in the mirror .

What have you turned yourself into ?

I thought to myself as I stared at the scars on my arm .

Cutting yourself to feel if you are alive ? Why are you doing this ? Who are trying to impress ?

I asked myself stupid questions .

Your friends , you are trying to impress them so suck it up and pretend to be okay !

I answered myself .

Lacey's POV

I sat watching the x-factor UK and this awesome girl group called fourth power just performed and honestly they were awesome !

I really think they are going to make to the finals.I wondered a lot about Rosie and what was going through her mind .well because she almost made out with Mr Hemmings !

I got a message from Justin

Justin : Honey , can I ask you something ?

Lacey : yes

Justin : what if I say that I want to make music ...

Lacey : babe? Music ? Are you sure you want to go in that industry ?

Justin : yes and all I want is to make people happy ...

Before I could read the next message this audition that made Simon cry just got me staring at the TV

his name is josh and he lost his Best friend and he dedicated the song to him.i felt like crying because honestly who can make Simon Cowell cry ?

Justin : you're still there ?

I got another message .

Lacey : I'm so sorry but Justin whatever makes you happy okay ? I will stand behind you because honestly you can do what ever you want ... Hun why are you actually telling me this ?

Justin : I'm going to record a song tomorrow with ... pharell Williams !

Lacey : JUSTIN ! Omg this is amazing ... Baby in so proud of you !

Justin : and I want you to be there with me

Lacey : I'll be there through everything okay ?