Unresolved .

Zayns POV

My sister gave me this whole lecture about girls and shit so I decided to go and speak to Rosie.

She said that girls need their space but sometimes girls need attention . I decided to give Rosie attention because I don't like tension .

As I called out Rosies name before she entered , I felt my heart racing and I could feel my hands shaking .

"Zayn , wha-what are you doing here ?"she asked me as I walked slowly towards the porch .

"I uhm"I clear my throat .

"I wanted to a-apologize "I struggle to say because u hardly ever say sorry .

"Do you expect me to forgive you just like that ?"she spits and I sigh because u didn't come here to argue .

"I should learn not to take your love for granted "I told her .

Rosie's POV

When he said love my heart began to race because what if he bumped into Niall and , Niall told him that I have feelings for him .

"Well maybe you should of learnt earlier because I'm not speaking to you"I said coldly .

"Listen , please don't do this "he said and I laughed rudely.

"Don't make this difficult for us ?"he said and I just rolled my eyes .

"I can't forgive you Zayn , as much u want to but you hurt me "I said placing my hand on the handle .

"Just try"he pleased and I sighed wiping away a tear .

"I am but honesty it doesn't matter because I'm leaving -"shit ! I almost told him .

"Leaving ?"he asks and I sigh closing my eyes dreading to answer this question .

"You're leaving ?"he asks sounding a bit angry .

Why is everyone angry when I bring this topic up .

"Rosie , fucking tell me where you leaving to !"he begins to shout and I roll my eyes .

"No"I refused and he looked at me strangely like I'm suppose to tell him stuff .

"No? Well then I'm sorry that I'm not sorry!"he shouted and u laughed because I knew the real Zayn would show up soon .

"Well then fuck you"I said giving him an ugly stare .

"Fuck!"he shouts kicking the mailbox out of anger .

"Don't take it out in the mail box !"I shout as he jumps around because he hurt his toe .

"I'm going to L.A"i finally say and he looks up at me .

"When?"he asks calmly .

"In two weeks time"I tell him and he just stares at me .

"Well you have fun"he says breaking the emotion between us .

I know he feels something for me because the feeling I got when he looked at me in my eyes , I just felt that spark .

"I will"I say rudely because he turned his back towards me .

"Bye , Zayn"I say because he just stood there and not saying anything .

"Bye Rosie "he says softly and walks away .

I ran inside and the tears just began to fall .

"Sweetly , what's wrong ?"my mom asks me and I shake my head smiling to show her I'm fine .