Losses .

Rosie's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes.

I couldn't breath through all my crying .a few seconds later ,I felt a hand in my arm lifting me up from the ground.i refused to stand up but the person was to strong .

"NO!!"I shouted crying but then I stood up and through myself against the person who helped me up ,who was my mom .

"I know how you feel ,darling ."she said and is sobbed.

I couldn't say a word through all this pain I was feeling .

Suddenly I was walking towards my mothers car and I just kept on staring at my feet.

I felt like my heart was in peaces.

***flashback***

"GRANDMA!"I shouted as we entered the house of my mothers mom.

"Rosie !"she shouted and I flew my arms around her .

I missed this .i missed Essex .

We moved to Bradford because dad got a job opportunity there so we would came to visit Grandma every time we get a chance to.

"I missed you"I said and she laughed .

"I missed you ,too"

***end of flashback***

I got into the car and then the tears just began to pour again .

I felt like my whole world just fell apart .

We drove and my phone began to ring over and over but I never answered.

Texts began to fill my phone from : Lacey,Niall,dani,Sophie,Chloe,Annie and ...

Zayn .

I wasn't in the middle to read any of it but u just couldn't resist going into to Zayns message .

Zayn: hey , I heard about what happened and I'm really sorry for your loss .i hope that everything gets better xx please understand that I am here for you ,Rosie .bye xx

He said and the tears just fell non stop .

***

Sitting at my grandmothers funeral,was heart breaking .

The police are trying to find the murderer of my grandmother .

My grandma was murdered .

Niall and everyone else kept trying to cheer me up but I wouldn't because it was to difficult for me .

My mother squeezed my hand as they lowered my grandmas coffin into the ground .i could feel the tears flowing out of my eyes and it was difficult to control them .

I hope the police find the murderer and make him fucking pay.

I then stood up and Niall walked towards me.

"Babe,everything is going to be fine"he said and I wrapped my arms around him.

I began to cry.i didn't want Niall to see me this way but I couldn't help to cry.

"In here for you and you can cry as much as you want because hats the way you express yourself "he said and I smiled as I looked into his blue but amazing eyes.

"I look horrible"I laughed and he shook his head.

"You look beautiful..."he said and then left a tender kiss on my lips.

He was so caring and I just love it.

I then turned around and saw all my friends walking towards me .